New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    THE PNP Foundation Incorporated chaired by Tarlac Rep. Gilberto C. Teodoro Jr. on Monday turned over to PNP chief Director General Arturo C. Lomibao P5.7 million worth of vehicles and computer equipment for the PNP Crime Laboratory Group.

The donation consists of three Isuzu Crosswind sports utility vans; 75 computer sets with Intel Pentium 4 2.4 processors and printers; 62 units of scanners; 37 units of facsimile machines and a laser printer.

Lomibao said the vehicles will be converted into Scene-of-the-Crime mini-vans of the PNP-CLG headed by Chief Supt. Ernesto V. Belen while the other equipment will be used by the different PNP-CLG regional, district and provincial offices and its technical divisions.

The PNPFI was formed and organized in 2000 to primarily assist the PNP through donations of various logistical equipment that could help the police in investigating and tracking down criminals.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hmmm 62 scanners. ito ba yun finger-print scanner na katulad dun sa class na i-cafe sa Promenade, EGG ba yun yun gumagamit ng Plasma as I-cafe monitors

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    baka gamit lang nila scanner para sa picture....

sana sinamahan na din ng digital camera

at cellfone

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i dont think digital cameras (unless you're talking about high end DSLRs) can be admissable into Court for the simple reason that it is very difficult to confirm if it was manipulated or not.

I hope the PCs they got cost P15-17T lang. Anything more and it's a waste. You dont want cops playing CS on these machines.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ah...kita ko na yung next na hit tv cop show

CSI:Manila

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO

I hope the PCs they got cost P15-17T lang. Anything more and it's a waste. You dont want cops playing CS on these machines.

sure they will never get any top of the line na PCs...

for sure may kick back na na doon ang purchaser...

sa pag bili ng Parts ..kasabwat na doon ang store

sorry kasi ganon po sabi ng friend ko nag work

isang computer store.

pero sana hindi naman lahat..hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Manila Police already have a new fleet of Chevy Optras (check them out at city hall). Naka-light bars na pero wala pang graphics yung iba.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana naman paglingkuran nila ng maayos ang taong bayan para naman masulit yang mga bagay na yan.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dba lakas lumaklak ng gas ang optra 1.6..dapat altis pa rin or vios..kala ko ba nagtitipid ang gobyerno at crisis daw ngaun, ano ba yan tsktsk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5.7 milion pesosesosesoses? ilan kayang porsiyento nito na kick back? di bale na siguro yung kick back (di na ata mawawala sa atin ito eh) basta tulad ng sabi ni baiskee eh mas gumanda pa ang serbisyo nila...

pagdating sa technology kulang talaga ang pnp kaya kailangan talaga nila iyan...OTO wag nga lang sana gamitin lang sa paglalaro ng CS he he...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
PNP gets new vehicles