New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hi cno ba nakaka alam pano mag import ng car for exapmle nsa ibang japan ako then my car ako gus2 ko dalin sa pinas pano kya process nito? mag kno kya magagastos sa pag dala ng car sa pinas my nkakaalam ba help naman tnx in advance na lang?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please make your thread title more descriptive.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    for actual shipping cost you can inquire with cargo forwarding companies. there are many options for you to decide on. but getting it out of customs and paying tax is another story. phil. customs is known for holding big ticket items until maglagay ka. and please, learn how to spell correctly. i had to read your post several times to understand it. nasa ibang japan ka? madami na bang japan ngayon??
    Last edited by slip-slick; July 22nd, 2006 at 01:06 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Not worth the hassle, time and money unless you are going to bring a exotic car not available in the Philippines.

what car are you planning to import?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sorry mga pre nag mamadali kasi ako nung post ko yung mesage eh...dito kasi ako sa japan now then mura mga sasakyan dito for example eh mazda rx7 94 model gnda na set up pa for about 235thou...and isa pa skylne gtr nasa 300k, supra almost same price din..so problma lang yung transport and mga taxes plus sympre convertion eh bka halos umabot ako ng sobrang mahal kaya ask ko..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    cristyles4,
    Oo mura talaga mga used cars diyan sa Japan. It's not worth it nga unless you are willing to pay more than the value of the car you're getting. Getting a vehicle out of Japan is an easy step...first hanap ka ng mga junk yard, if they ship surplus to Philippines and ask if they will ship your car for you, para maka mura ka instead of shipping it by yourself. Pag dating dito sa Pinas ang problema mo, custom, taxes mga fees...or should I say "lagay" "under da table" "padulas" "pang merienda" whatever you wanna call it. And lastly you have an "imported car", parts are not readily available sa Pinas specially if you got the RX7 or Skyline GTR unless mag ship ka rin ng mga spare parts (see why its getting expensive?). Me and my friends had thought about this so many times...its possible?, yes but its just not feasable.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ac2lly my nkta na akong mabibilan ng cars naicp ko din yung piyesa bka masyado akong mapamahal nga kc conversion pa at shipping anyway tnx sa mga nag post

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wala problema sa parts nyan d2 punta ka lang kay autoplus completo sila sa pyesa at ang alam ko sila lang gumawa ng conversion nung nung r34gtr nila

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    OT: hindi ba maiiwasan ang "lagay" o "padulas" sa customs?... kakainis e. it's one teenee weenee step to our country's downfall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
paano ito