• No way

1 8.33%
  • Doesnt matter for me

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=STed7ujF4qQ

he calls it the greatest car. now do you agree with him or not? given the parameters why?
    Last edited by midinite; April 10th, 2007 at 07:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=STed7ujF4qQ

he calls it the greatest car. now do you agree with him or not? given the parameters why?

hmm, palagay ko... true lang un para sa kanilang mundo. pero saying in behalf of the world... naaaah, i dont think so! wla pa nga ko nakita mustang dito sa pinas e. hehehe... f meron, i have yet to see it!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    *double post sorry*
    Last edited by Alpha_One; April 10th, 2007 at 10:52 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aldrizz View Post
    hmm, palagay ko... true lang un para sa kanilang mundo. pero saying in behalf of the world... naaaah, i dont think so! wla pa nga ko nakita mustang dito sa pinas e. hehehe... f meron, i have yet to see it!
    I can recall five of them just around here where I live... maybe not in tip top condition but...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    600k units sold in a year or even 2 years? I'd say yes. I want one (late model) as a hobby car.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    600k units sold in a year or even 2 years? I'd say yes. I want one (late model) as a hobby car.
    a million on its first two years i am told. wasnt that a feat in itself?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    a million on its first two years i am told. wasnt that a feat in itself?
    It sure is. Not bad for a car Ford was expecting to sell 100,000 per year.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    It sure is. Not bad for a car Ford was expecting to sell 100,000 per year.
    and didnt it re-define a staid car industry and define an entire generation or car buyers?

and even brought to life the term - pony car? one its rivals were forced to follow suit with?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aldrizz View Post
    strangely...when i drove my GTO to the shell maya to gas up the attendants said "okay ang mustang nyo bos." is it fair to say it has made it into the vernacular? because it also happened at another gas station in fairview as well as with other bystanders.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    and didnt it re-define a staid car industry and define an entire generation or car buyers?

and even brought to life the term - pony car? one its rivals were forced to follow suit with?
    I suppose it did. From my POV, I have no recollection of that era until the early 70's before the energy crisis. By that time, pony cars of all sorts abounded. I remember my uncle's bright red Firebird with dual-exhausts and flaming Pontiac chicken on the hood (1971, 1972?). The next time I saw him again in 1974, he had a station wagon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
one man's opinion...