New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    speedometers are commonly inaccurate at high (more than 120 mph/190 kph) speeds, but are ok for lower speeds.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by Sheep
    OT
    san ba nakakabili ng GPS na pang measure ng speed....no idea ako about it ngayon ko lang nabasa :P
    Sa Raon may nakita ako.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mga pre tanong ko lang, kasi i plan to change the tires of my glxi pizza from 185/65/14 to 15in. ano dapat ang bihin kong gulong na hindi magbabago ang odometer / speedometer reading? is there some kind of chart or formula that is followed or referred to when upgrading tires? thanks a lot in advance.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oops...looks like i need to take reading comprehension class all over again - odometer pala yung tanong

stupid me...sorry guys

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oops..wrong post.
    Last edited by kiper; March 6th, 2004 at 08:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    oops...looks like i need to take reading comprehension class all over again - odometer pala yung tanong

stupid me...sorry guys

oo nga ano odometer pala pinag uusapan.....

lumalabo na rin ata mata ko....

kala ko pinag uusapan gps na pang measure ng speed

yung post kasi ni sir yebo ang napansin ko :freak:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sturbo,

You might want to check this out for tire calculation.
    http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Originally posted by sturbo
    mga pre tanong ko lang, kasi i plan to change the tires of my glxi pizza from 185/65/14 to 15in. ano dapat ang bihin kong gulong na hindi magbabago ang odometer / speedometer reading? is there some kind of chart or formula that is followed or referred to when upgrading tires? thanks a lot in advance.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by Sheep
    OT
    san ba nakakabili ng GPS na pang measure ng speed....no idea ako about it ngayon ko lang nabasa :P
    hi sheep,

a gps is a very cool and helpful navigational and can measure all kinds of things to help you find your way (on top of telling you your speed, distance travelled, etc.)

i'll pm you the contact info of the shop where i got it kasi medyo o.t. na siya dito.

yung post naman ni sir otep re the porsche speedometer...i can believe that! (hehehe, i would just love to drive, better yet own, a porsche sir!)

again, thanks for the insights peeps

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag test ata dati yung Car & Driver and found that odometers are generally very accurate even if the speedometer of the same car is off by a significant margin. so it doesnt mean na kung off yung speedo mo e off din yung odo.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by mbt
    nag test ata dati yung Car & Driver and found that odometers are generally very accurate even if the speedometer of the same car is off by a significant margin. so it doesnt mean na kung off yung speedo mo e off din yung odo.

that's reassuring!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Odometer Accuracy of Stock Autos