New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    unfortunately...they have extended the chassis...baka mayt stress point sa may weld o kung ano man ginawa nila...but choosing between an owner jeep and this tingin ko naman mas safe to

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I though body lang ang extended dun sa Legacy. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    body nga lang ba? hmmm..if thats the case then its as safe as the daihatsu MIRA. i know of somebody who drives a ghetto MIRA and hanggang ngayon ok pa naman sya hehehe...the MIRA is a nicely engineered compact. i really wishg that daihatsu never puuled out from the RP so that we can still enjoy great compact cars. i am currently enjoying the savings and compactness of my charade

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last saturday I test drive their double cab automatic compact car and here are my assessment:

Good:
    - very economical in terms of gas usage
    - maintenance wise (change oil needs only 2.5 liters)
    - low downpayment if you want to finance the unit
    - not so rough when driving (i intentionally run into hole and I'm expecting
    a real shake and a bang noise inside but its not )
    - easy to park because of it size
    - the aircon temperature is enough for the ride
    - can accomodate 4 person w/ extra luggage at the back - during my visit
    to their showroom a 6'1" american guy (married to pinay) owns one and
    inquiring on franchising the legacy to their province, I think he is satisfied
    and convinced with the performance of this compact car.

Not so good:
    - Very high interest on a monthly amortization (as high as 60% up)
    - as they said 6 months warranty
    - +5k if you want to have a power window
    - i hope there is a power steering
    - cannot be finance by bank because its re-conditioned status
    - 187k for pick up single cab manual
    - 197k for pick up double cab manual
    - 222k for pick up single cab automatic
    - 229k for pick up double cab automatic
    - will increase their price because i think the people are interested and
    buying their compact car.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hello peeps!!!!!

kinda new here... pwede po bang malaman kung may mga multicab dealers na malapit sa baguio?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    howdy!!!! does it have the same price if i get to choose the minivan type?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [quote=pink_cadillac;370893]No one ever considered safety. What about structural integrity and crash test ratings?[/quote

Well sad to say... kei cars were basically designed to be cheap and not safe... the cars would usually have the basic safety measures depending on the country's required specs its being sold to... but i dont think our country asks the manufacturer for its crash test ratings before being sold in our markets... and another sad thing to say... ang baba ng safety requirements sa pinas... sample na lang natin ang jeepneys at tricycles... these vehicles dont have the safety measures to begin with and my best guess would be wala din to mga crash test ratings and even roll -over potential testings wich is very important for commuter vehicles like the jeepney... but we have been using it all these times... but i appreciate you safety concern... so far sa mga nabasa ko especially sa ALTO thread ikaw pa lang ang nakapag tanong regarding this...
    Cheers..!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_cadillac View Post
    No one ever considered safety. What about structural integrity and crash test ratings?
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf View Post
    eto nalang gamitin ng government instead of the proposed owner type jeeps... what do you think?

wow... good idea..!! kasyangkasya si mommy Glo dito.. no problem with legroom and such... pero parang di kakasya si daddy Mike hmmm... joke lang po.. but anyway its a good idea to have this as a government vehicle.. tipid sa gas and definitely safer than the owner type jeeps..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Do we have latest feedbacks about this vehicle? Like 2009 model, better? or same?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Norkis Legacy First