New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    guys, planning to get my first car ever to serve as a family car... what can you suggest??? im leaning on finding a kia rio model but not brand new because im working on a low budget... how much should i prepare for one???

moreover, if you have any suggestions for a good first car, you're voice will be greatly appreciated. thanks! :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr
    guys, planning to get my first car ever to serve as a family car... what can you suggest??? im leaning on finding a kia rio model but not brand new because im working on a low budget... how much should i prepare for one???

moreover, if you have any suggestions for a good first car, you're voice will be greatly appreciated. thanks! :D
    what's the place to start looking? malamang dami na talaga enthusiats dito so i am hoping you would enlighten me regardnig this matter. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check the car comparison forum, dami dun about different models. . afaik, dami rin tsikoteers na nakapagdeside because of that forum. . very helpful ;)
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not the Kia Rio as a first car.

Try a second hand Nissan Sentra or Toyota Corolla.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    buyandsellph.com is a good site.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Depends on two things: your budget and the number of people you need to move.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i know hirap mag decide getting a car lalo n un budget and what u like hinde nagtutugma.

i used to do this, determine the budget, how much i'm willing and afford to spend for a car? then i look what kind of car or the purpose of the car, if it's for a family a four door sedan will work then i try to compare what's the best on that category and price bracket. hope this help.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir getting your first car? i'd guess corolla do fine. but you can get a civic or a city.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by backbone
    i know hirap mag decide getting a car lalo n un budget and what u like hinde nagtutugma.

i used to do this, determine the budget, how much i'm willing and afford to spend for a car? then i look what kind of car or the purpose of the car, if it's for a family a four door sedan will work then i try to compare what's the best on that category and price bracket. hope this help.
    ganun ba? sige i'll check it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Mguy
    Not the Kia Rio as a first car.

Try a second hand Nissan Sentra or Toyota Corolla.
    why not the rio bro? what's not good about the car? i heard kasi na kia has one of the cheapest cars, rio being one kasi yung brod ko sa college may rio na second hand din and he got it with a relatively cheap price tag

Quote Originally Posted by russpogi
    Depends on two things: your budget and the number of people you need to move.
    kaya nga bro, i am trying to get a feel of what is good for me... budget wise, depende siguro sa masolicit kong ideas then i can work on the budget... about the people, just me, my wife and my kid... wala pa sana ako plano kaso lang kasi new born baby ko, i really don't like my baby roaming around manila in congested and open air vehicles... medyo idealistic lang... :D

Quote Originally Posted by backbone

yup, i am looking for a four-door sedan... i am not particularly familiar with automotive terms so medyo nangangapa pa ako ... salamat sa insight...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    magkano ba budget mo? mas madali makapagrecommend yung mga experts dito if they have an idea how much you're willing to spend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Newbie asking for help