New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our X5 has a new garagemate. I picked up our new 2003 325xi yesterday, replacing our beloved and trading the '97 Nissan Pathfinder. It was a floor model so we got a great deal on it. The 2004 lineups are arriving in by next month. Besides, we don't have to wait for delivery. I drove it right out from the lot. I'm impressed after driving 200 mi. this weekend. Excellent gas milage. The auto tranny is much better than I had expected, especially in the sport mode, and the manual shift mode is fun when I remember it is there. Fit and finish is excellent and the little six banger is smooth and willing, although the "grunt" from the V-8 in the X5 cannot be replaced. Got leather, AWD sports Package, Premium Package. Not too crazy about the black ext. and tan leather int. (The missus has the say on this, she'll be the main driver). She's selling her 2002 Accord the her sister. Looking forward to get over the break-in period.
    Sorry for the long post. I am too excited with my our new baby.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M3 remains a dream. :mad:
    Economic reason. 325 is not an M3, but it's fun to drive anyhow.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats dude!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome to the e46 club!!

btw, my 330 is jet black on sand (tan) leather also

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats dude!
    sarap talaga ng maraming options!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas, M54 Powered, kimpOy,

Thanks guys. M54 looking forward for your suggestions on mods;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakainggit naman. sana bumaba ng todo ang X5 dito sa pinas after the implementation ng new tax system para makabili si Ungas or kimpOy at ng makasakay naman
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kimpOy
    congrats dude!
    sarap talaga ng maraming options!
    Pare, baka ibig sabihin mo masarap maraming pera hehe :D

Congrats lite! That car's simply dashing! :cool:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    VERY NICE CAR!!!

325xi - all wheel drive, fuel injected, sweet 6-banger!!!

mods: a tuner in miami florida called ACTIVE AUTOWERKE specializes in selling bolt-on superchargers and turbo chargers for OBD-based engines. Dinan likewise sells performance chips for bimmers in the U.S. J. Conforti also specializes in moded chips and injectors for bimmers.

in the meantime, you can enjoy the glory of your new baby in all its bone stock glory!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats on ur coooooooooool car!!if you want to mod it..try to lower the stance it will look more cool kung idadapa d ba?pero depends sa esmi mo ehehe since sya ung main driver ehehe good luck and congrats ulit!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New Stablemate