New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    yep sir nagcchange gear siya, pero ang ayaw ko lang kasi, hindi naka indicate. medyo nahihirapan tuloy ako tanchahin yun bigay ko ng gas kasi di ko na napapansin kung saang gear na siya. sanayan lang siguro.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Good morning mga sir! Newbie here sa forum and I just to ask a question. Im driving a Lancer 98 glxi AT with InvecsII/sport mode. Question is ok lng ba na gamitin ang sports mode sa buong duration ng drive going to point A to B? manual says that you can use the sports mode any time even when on the fly pero it doesn't indicate na pede siya gamitin sa buong duration ng drive. I used it kasi for FC purposes kasi I can shift to 2nd gear even at a low rpm. Concern ko lng kasi bka it will affect the lifespan of the tranny in the long run. BTW car is already running 174K++ km so far wala pa naman ako na feel na slip or difficulty sa hatak. Thank you po sa lahat ng mga sasagot.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan tutan View Post
    Good morning mga sir! Newbie here sa forum and I just to ask a question. Im driving a Lancer 98 glxi AT with InvecsII/sport mode. Question is ok lng ba na gamitin ang sports mode sa buong duration ng drive going to point A to B? manual says that you can use the sports mode any time even when on the fly pero it doesn't indicate na pede siya gamitin sa buong duration ng drive. I used it kasi for FC purposes kasi I can shift to 2nd gear even at a low rpm. Concern ko lng kasi bka it will affect the lifespan of the tranny in the long run. BTW car is already running 174K++ km so far wala pa naman ako na feel na slip or difficulty sa hatak. Thank you po sa lahat ng mga sasagot.
    Simple answer is yes. There's absolutely no problem doing that. That's what it is for. The computer is smart enough naman to preven mis-shifts. It's also sequential, so there...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Salamat Sir oj88!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Modern automatic transmission with gear shifter