New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    race yourself? ghost racing?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, just drive to beat your own times.

Also, there are ways (using A-Spec points as a guide) of making the races harder for yourself. Entering races with a slower car, a heavier car, or with bad tires. There are countless combinations.

Also, there are online time competitions, and word is, you can do Multi-Player lan online with X-Link... just need to buy one...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    So di balance din pag off line play ang GT4? nothing like 12 laps around NYC in your F50, when you're up againsts Saleen S7's, Porsche Carrera GT's, F40's and also F50's too in PGR1. God what a nightmare that endurance race was.
    walang online play ang GT4. try first before you say anything else. sana matry ko rin yan, kaya lang wala akong xbox. mahirap rin ang endurance race sa GT4, meron nuburgring 24 hours... thank god for b-spec.

meron din na sobrang galing na mga AI. try nyo yung suzuki concept car race. kahit fully tuned na suzuki s2 mahirap manalo sa mga suzuki gsxr. ang ayaw ko lang ay yung 5 sec penalty. dapat yung ai may ganung penalty rin pag binangga ka.

OT: ang pinakaayaw ko na physics ay Need for Speed. Mas madaling 'i-drift' yung FWD kesa RWD. Ndi ko rin type yung naglalagay ng graphics at body kit sa oto.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you think the Suzuki is bad... you'll really really HATE the Opel Speedster race. Tip: Don't use the turbo version. :lol:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A121
    walang online play ang GT4. try first before you say anything else. sana matry ko rin yan, kaya lang wala akong xbox. mahirap rin ang endurance race sa GT4, meron nuburgring 24 hours... thank god for b-spec.
    I have the game, the one previous to that too... the fatal flaw parin ng series is damage physics and AI, or the lack thereof of both. (at least na ayos na nila ang off track physics this version)

Wish list sa GT series aside from AI and Damage... is the telemetry data system you can find in Forza... so you can see the numbers as well to help you drive better in a given track.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Yeah, just drive to beat your own times.
    Well, dati ganito din ang preference ko... until I got hold of the first ever Xbox Live game... Moto GP... Now, that was so much better... imagine 16 superbikes, all heading into the first corner .... he he he, you'd hear every one say "Oh oh, here we go!" And bikes, rag doll bodies, along side the profanities... flying everywhere...he he he.

Also, there are ways (using A-Spec points as a guide) of making the races harder for yourself. Entering races with a slower car, a heavier car, or with bad tires. There are countless combinations.
    Would be a great idea, but now, why don't they do that in real life?

Also, there are online time competitions, and word is, you can do Multi-Player lan online with X-Link... just need to buy one...
    Yep, I used to have Xlink on my server here... we normally play HALO, PGR 2, and RSC2 on Xlink when it was still an Xbox tunnel service..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    Would be a great idea, but now, why don't they do that in real life?
    :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Jeremy Clarkson on Gran Turismo and Real Life: