New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How can you have a respectable audio system without subs? hehe... what will cover the sub 150hz range.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have to agree with the steel gaskets. Sino ba nakaisip na gumawa ng gasket na bakal???

I also agree with the other topics.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JIM: parang bakal na radiator din yan... iniisip ng tao mas ok kasi mas di bumibigay.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've always used the excuse that my HKS Stage 4 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo has too much power on the front wheels which induces wheelspin. Of course, that's not a lack of performance as what the meter shows. Once the Laser gets going, watch out. It's a rocket.

It's just that the tires do get quite expensive. If I buy the really sticky performance tires, they tend to wear out too fast because they do feel "softer" than regular tires. Anything else and the traction suffers. The only choice would be to buy a RWD or AWD car.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    how can you get an OEM wheel in a bigger size? :freak:
    Of course you can. For example:

1) you have a standard ford lynx with the OEM stock 14". You can upgrade to the OEM 15" from the Ghia. It is still FORD OEM wheels and size designed for the car's suspension.

2) If you have a benz. Mine has a stock 15" size from the elegance model. I can upgrade to the 16" size from the avantgarde. STILL OEM and designed specifically for the car with perfect offset, speedometer calibration etc...

and so on........

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    how can you get an OEM wheel in a bigger size? :freak:
    Sabi nga ni edl100, it's possible.

Take the Adventure. Current GLX and GLS Sport variants come with 14" OEM wheels (5 spoke). If I want to upgrade my rims to a bigger size, a set of Super Sport variant OEM wheels (6 spoke), which come in 15" size will do the trick.

So now I get bigger rims, technically still OEM, though not necessarily the same design as the previous set.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    How can you have a respectable audio system without subs? hehe... what will cover the sub 150hz range.
    SUBS are fine as long as it is not overdone. No huge BOOMBOX and Neon lights please. Everything with Class and good taste.

ADVERTISEMENT: Check out these speakers!! These are the best
    http://car.rainbow-audio.de/products...hp?lan=2&pro=1
    Last edited by edl100; May 10th, 2006 at 07:54 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Battery? Better brand? Optima... the best. Of course, it costs an arm and a leg.
    For me, I consider an upgraded battery an important Modification.A higher ampere rating than stock

You will always wish you had spent the extra money for a better battery when you need it most. (such as mahina ang battery on a dark late night with your girl date )

And also, ang pangit tignan ng engine bay with a local battery. in my opinion..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero pano kung gusto mo mag upsize ng 2" sa wheels? la atang OEM na kakasya sa PCD bolt pattern locally...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero pano kung gusto mo mag upsize ng 2" sa wheels? la atang OEM na kakasya sa PCD bolt pattern locally...

pre ganito yan eh. sa case natin, for example pareho tayong naka mitsu. so yung stock OEM ko or yung stock OEM mo, pwede nating palitan ng stock OEM ng pajero.

joke lang.. la lang magawa... boring dito office...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Interesting... USELESS MODS...