New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Always wanted to know how many of you out there lock your car or cars in your own garage at night .

Call me paranoid but I do almost everynight for good measure. Even with our dogs roaming around and good lighting.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    I do lock the cars even if its inside our home... You can never be too sure diba? Kung sa mga exclusive subdivisions nga meron pa ring mga nakawan, what more kung wala ka sa isang subdivision? Bute na yung nag-iingat. Better safe than sorry diba?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup. I even use the alarm...

You can never be too sure.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lock, on ang alarm at nakalagay pa ang steering lock!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    i do... nagsisiguro lang. minsan try ko hindi naka lock... di ako mapakali i ended up locking it.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    always

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. one of my cars locks itself so i guess that one is always locked.

when i'm airing out the interior, i even leave the windows and sunroof open.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    noon i only lock the doors...

pero nung isang gabi nagkaroon ng nakawan ng spare tire & side mirrors dito sa amin (5 cars nadale, buti di ako included)... i now use the alarm to lock my car!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yup.. always lock with alarm on, steering wheel lock and nakacover pa yung dvd player and twin monitor behind the headrest...

kahit nasa subdivision kame, meron pa din nakakasingit na nakawan..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nope i dont lock it anymore, i also leave the keys inside the car, our garage are locked from inside and we are inside a building not your village type of home

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Do you lock your ride(s) in even in your own garage?