New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hmmm... no, I don't.

We have a 24/7 security guard, and he has all the keys.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yes always pero minsan nakakalimutan specially pag nalalasing

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nope. it's always unlocked and the windows are always open to air out the interior.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    yeah i do, like memphis may 2 aso pa kami sa garage pero i still lock it. i live in a subdivision pero may nangyayari pa din nakawan eh. better safe than sorry i guess.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I keep my car locked for the night.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    opo.. palagi po.. mahirap ng maisahan ng mga magnanakaw.. baka magising na lang ako wala na stereo ko.. hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yes i do because sometimes it sits outside the garage all night by the driveway. but if it's inside the garage most of the time i don't lock it and just leave my sunroof wide open to let the air out.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I think all of car owners with open garage keep their locks on, including their alarm. That includes me. Masyadong marami ng masasamang elemento dito sa atin, eh. And already had experienced my car window being broken by a thief in the wee hours of the morning way, way back when me and my wife are still leaving in a rented apartment.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    not all the times, sometimes i do lock and sometimes i don't... specially when my car is parked inside the garage...

and the key is still in the ignition...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    lock and alarm. mababa gate ng apartment ko dami pa tirador dito sa amin minsan iniwan ko lang sandali sa labas ng gate ung car may kinuha ako sa bahay for 1min 3 aluminum na cap ng pito ng gulong nadale agad.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Do you lock your ride(s) in even in your own garage?