New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    doc otep, youre not only a good doctor, matulingin ka din=) ganyang klaseng tao ang dapat dumami=)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    every good deed is rewarded a hundred fold! you're tops!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I cant remember how tsikot guys help me on my Distress call.. thanks to OTEP and Afrasay..and to those who gave me a moral supportat na meet ko sa Batangas City few years back.. I'm still keeping their SMS natutuwa ako pag na babasa ko ang galing talaga ng tsikot guys kahit saan ka makarating langing handa tumulong.. Binatak ako ni Afrasay from C5 tollgate up to Ferdies House hehehe Ayos bumatak yan parang ng fundrive lang almost 80km/hr yata ang takbo nalimutan na batak batak nya ko hahahaha.. Imagine gabi pa yon sumugod sya from marikina to C5... I can't forget you guys maraming maraming salamat po..

Anyway last September sa NLEX may nakita ako grupo ng Madre naka FB L300 nag papalit ng gulong ayon tinigilan ko ako na nag palit. Manaoag pa daw sila pupunta hayyy ang pag ka gagandang madre sayang lahi nila hahahaha

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kaya pala si doc, palaging me dalang jumper cables, tow strap, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, etc. - laging handa...

mabuhay kayong lahat: doc otep, afrasay, odell, KCboy, nightrock, zeus, dun sa mga delivery van drivers at pahinante and to all guys (tsikoteers or not) who, in one way or another, have helped other motorists in distress.

may your tribe increase!!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I was very very happy reading all your post's proves that there are still some guys out there who are very helpfulll sana lahat ng tao ganito mabuhay kayu guyz. at sana kunin na kyu ni lord J/k

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya naiipon ang mga labada ni afrasay, parati natin siyang tinatawagan. Biro lang po sir alfred.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    have you helped, or been helped by other motorists on the road

1988 - I was driving home from Oklahoma City OK to Reno NV and trying to make it there nonstop (19 hours). About 2 am along I-40 in New Mexico, I dozed off at the wheel and woke up to find my Nissan Pulsar jumping along sagebrush between the lanes! I quickly attempted to regain control and when I finally did, I came to a screeching halt. It was late autumn and the temperature was already below freezing. But, I was drenched in sweat and shaking uncontrollably.

Some guy in a pickup saw it all and stopped to ask if I was ok. He took one look at me and said, " Hey guy, you better take a nap". He then gave me a big bottled water and went on his way. I took his advice and took a nap...... for an hour and then kept going......

1994 - I was in eastern Oregon (coming from Reno NV) and headed to Boise, ID in my Plymouth Laser RS Turbo when at the top of a hill, I hit a long stretch of black ice and started sliding down the hill. At the bottom of the hill, an 18-wheeler semi was jacknifed on one lane while campers, paramedics, and other passerby's were parked (probably to help the semi) across the road. I didn't have any control of my car and just managed to keep it pointed straight. I managed to steer the car on the one open lane with one hand pressing down hard on the car horn to warn those on the bottom. I dimly remember seeing people narrowly getting out of my way. But, I made it through that one lane without hitting anyone. When I finally slid to a stop on a snow embankment, I was shaking uncontrollably and drenched in sweat like I did back in the 1988 incident. I guess I always do that whenever I had a narrow brush with death. Anyway, some guy decided to check if I was ok. He opened the door, saw me and said, "You all right, buddy? Want some coffee? When he handed me the styrofoam cup, I was shaking too hard to hold it. He took it, placed it on the dash, and said, "You'll be all right". By the time I quit shaking, the coffee had gotten cold...... Ahhh life.

In both cases, people came to my aid even though I was driving like an idiot.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 1st, 2006 at 12:51 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anu ba yan na dale na naman ang pag lalaba ko. :D kung pede naman at available tutulong naman mga tsikoteers. sa mga trailing din dami na din kami na rescue, mostly kami ang nirerescue :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mostly kami ang nirerescue
    Nagmadali pa kami ni Ma'am Tess na bumaba ng Mt. Maarat nung ma-stuck kayo ni trup. Pagdating namin sa bahay niyo, naiwan pala susi ng bahay sa iyo! hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ang mga nakakatuwa sa naalala ko yung mga tinulungan ko mag park or maka alis ng parking lot.

like last year sa may araneta center nanood kami ng friend ko nung AND1 exhibition games. dahil hindi pa nagsisimula pumunta kami sa jollibee to buy some grub. there was this nissan frontier pickup that has been trying to get out of his slot. it was really tight so he was going back and forth with no improvement. padaan lang kmi nun pero lumabas sha ng sasakyan at tinawag ako tapos tinanong kung marunong daw ako mag drive. sabi ko oo tapos tinanong nya ko kung kaya ko daw ba ilabas sa parking yung pickup. so sabi ko sige. i only needed 3 moves, checkmate. nakakatuwa kasi hangang hanga sha. binigyan ako ng calling card tapos sabi tawagan ko daw sha. iirc taga movie industry sha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
have you helped, or been helped by other motorists on the road