New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^almost a similar situation but this time it involved a matrona in the open parking space fronting rustan's makati. she apparently wanted to park her car rear -end first but had difficulty doing so. after several futile tries she summoned me as i was walking towards my ride and requested me to park her car for her. i obliged and she was way, way thankful

conversely, i was once assisted by a gasoline attendant in the wee hours of the morning upon seeing my prolonged drunken struggle to change my slashed right front tire. it was unfortunate i wasn't able to thank him properly after helping me out in a notorious dark part of that road. lasing talaga ako noon ( which was a foolish thing to do in the first place)

doc otep: galing mo! mabuhay ka bos!
    Last edited by baludoy; December 1st, 2006 at 06:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mabuhay kayo mga good samaritans

I once helped a trio of office girls change a flat on their honda city in the parking lot near jollibee plaza near galleria, ortigas. Nakakahiya lang kasi it was my first time to use a scissors jack and di ko makuha hehe I had to call my friend who I was meeting to help me help them haha

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mukhang madaming mababait na delivery van drivers at pahinante. Natulungan na din nila ako.

Meron malalim na road digging na kung saan na-shoot ang front left tire ko. Meron delivery van sa harap ko, pero malayo na sila, mga 5 cars away. Nun nahulog ang gulong ko, nakita ko yun van na biglang huminto. Sabay baba ng driver at 2 pahinante, patakbo papunta sa akin. Kinabahan nga ako, kala ko hold-up kasi nagmamadali palapit. Gulat na lang ako ng sinabi nun isa na "sir tulak namin, medyo malalim". Naiahon nila ako, tapos nun nagmamadali silang bumalik sa sasakyan nila. Hindi ko na nakausap. Sumigaw na lang ako ng Thank you at sabay busina. Nagulat talaga ako sa pagtulong nila. Madami pa talagang mabababait na pinoy.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nice to read stories like these.....para maiba naman! Got one too. Malakas ang ulan noon (70's), with my pinsan in my Mini( sarap imaneho nung Mini sa baha,hehehe). Bago lang akong nagmemekaniko kaya nung makita ko ung kotse na nakabukas ang hood pinuntahan ko ignoring my cousin's blah blahs, sabi ko na lang kakilala ko ung tao, so ayun nabasa lang ung distributor cap kaya ayaw umandar. Nakaalis naman ung kotse. Yehey, marunong na akong magmekaniko (sabi ko sa sarili).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
have you helped, or been helped by other motorists on the road