1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nakakasilaw pa hid

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    dapat iregulate paggamit ng hid

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6000k and below, safe pa pag umuulan. anything higher, walang silbi IMO.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, yung 6000K medyo mahina na rin sa ulan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di naman, i used it during the last storm and it lit up the road pretty well

pero i paired it up with halogen fogs.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One time i was in this Car Wash in Cavite

And three friends were talking about HID. One guy with HID Proudly said

"Ok nga pag naka HID lagi kang i hihigh beam nang kasalubong mo, kasi Malakas ilaw mo."

So many kups na naka HID, konting sakay ng kotse magbubukas ng headlight kahit may tao sa harap nila.

Hell, is HID status symbol?

So I think its a waste of Money if your reason is like i just told.

I rather buy K & N Drop in filter

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sabog sabog kahit nakalow kaya sorry i have to high my light baka makabundol pa ako.. better stock lights tama pa yung illumination nya kahit ulan... IMO

pero yung nakaprojector mas gusto ko...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    For us Hid is not a waste of money kasi lagi kami bumabyaha ng gabi kaya for us very usefull to! ang set up ng kia sedona namin 6000k foglights tapos 3000k lowbeam and 8000k na highbeam! ung highbeam naman very seldome use lang! ang we made sure na tama ang aim para hinde gano glaring! ok naman nde naman daw nakaka silaw sabi nung mga nakaka salubong kong frends!
    Last edited by Mamar; December 25th, 2006 at 01:25 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    My uninformed opinion is... HID is a waste of money and at the most tend towards annoying people (if they get kicks out of it, that's another story). I agree with all the post here that stock lights' color to shade of yellow are way better penetrating on all types of weather day or night, hence there really is no need to upgrade the lights to HID. If one feels the urge to upgrade the headlights, think again, and maybe view the situation 'in a different light', that is removing heavy tints on windshield or upgrade your glasses or contacts to higher grade... or maybe get a laser operation.

Also, the government should regulate the use of HID on the street, especially the 'converted' ones. I personally think it is a road hazard, I believe that more informed tsikoteers out there will agree with me.

If HID came standard with the vehicle then please be responsible in using it.

Keep in mind that the next time one flashes his\her HIDs on to incoming traffic, it may just the time ones whole life flashes before his\her eyes.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5 View Post
    i agree. the best combination is 4500 Kelvin HID and a good projector housing.

i recently made a successful convertion to projector lens will make a write up soon
    Sir Caloyski, penge ako copy ah. Haha! Sayang kasi HID ko pag gumawa ako ng projector housing, H3 kelangan sa Delica stock projector, e H1 nasa akin. I have 8000K HID, (didn't know the diff between 6k, 8k, and 10k until I bought 8k, 6k sana kinuha ko.) wala naman ako problem sa visibility nya kahit tinted harap ko. Baka nga pakabit pa ako ng 8k sa fogs eh. I think yung mga H4 lang na sabog ang buga ang may mga problem pag umuulan.

and yeah its annoying if theres's oncoming vehicle (esp H4 lamp) that is equipped with HID, lalo na yung mga walang difuser. sakit sa mata!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
H.I.D...waste of money?????