New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    what do you think???

most of my friends used H.I.D bulbs pero puro reklamo sila pag tag-ulan na

Hirap daw sla sa visibility.....totoo po ba??

Pang-japorms lang ba talaga??

need opinions to H.I.D users out there....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magsuffer talaga ang visibility ng HID lamps tuwing umuulan. most oem headlamps that have HID still uses halogen for the high beam.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Depende naman ung HID kung ilan kelvin ang gagamitin.
    malamang kc ung sa mga friend mo ang gamit is ung 8000k up talagang pang porma lang un. Kc ung mga oem na HID mga 4500k lang un.
    Wala din yan pinag kaiba sa mga ordinary na halogen bulbs na super white.
    Kung gusto mo na ok kapag umuulan mag all wheather ka na lang na bulbs ung may konting shade na yellow para ok na ok kung umuulan. Kc pag aspalto ung sahig kulay black un kaya absorb lang niya ung white light wala na bumabalik na ibang color.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, yung safe (pag umuulan) HID temp level is at 4300K.

IMHO, hindi naman waste of money. It looks nice. Basta lang maayos yung install ng HID mo at hindi sabog yung buga (so as not to annoy other motorists), okay yan. My personal preference is the 6000K temp.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bulbs, yes.

full HID projector kits, expensive but functional.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Agreed... if it's just the bulbs without the projector assembly to aim it... kung sabog-sabog lang yung ilaw, it's not even as effective as ordinary bulbs in a projector assembly.

May katabi akong Pajero kanina na naka-Xenon bulbs na sobrang lakas tignan na super white. Nung katabi ko siya, mas maganda pa ang coverage ng stock bulbs ko. And it wasn't raining, note.

I think that the best would be the lower temperature range bulbs... yellowish light really does penetrate rain and fog better. That's the reason why streetlamps are that color.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Make sure when you get your HID's you still have that lo-hi functionality. That way you use your HID for low and the original Hi for when it rains and stuff.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    H.I.D is nice to look at! Aside from that nothing more!!! Nakakasilaw kaya kapag d naka projector lights may pambili HID walang pambili projector lights!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree. the best combination is 4500 Kelvin HID and a good projector housing.

i recently made a successful convertion to projector lens will make a write up soon
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Make sure when you get your HID's you still have that lo-hi functionality. That way you use your HID for low and the original Hi for when it rains and stuff.
    You don't use high beams in the rain.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
H.I.D...waste of money?????