New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga bossing ano po ba feeback nyo sa yokohama S306 ? balik ko na uli kasi sa stock yung rims ko. e wala pa ko gulong. ano po ba ok na 195/14/60 ? maraming salamat po ulit :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i haven't personally used it, but my friends who ran at SIR were using S306s. i guess that should count for something. BTW, it's the size your looking for too (195/14/60).

they did their best times on those tires (1:09 on the short track).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I've been using yoko-s306 for more than a year already and up to now no "bukol" or "punit" even though it went thru deep potholes & gutters. Less road noise and more traction compared to GY NCT3's.

HTH.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hows the "break-away" behavior of the S306? Like does it suddenly or gradually loose grip when doing a hard turn and similar maneuvers?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Yok's are better then the Goodyears in comfort, threadwear, and wet performance.

Being more of a street tire, i am assuming that these are more predictable when they are running on the limit. Usually its the high-performance semi-race and race tires which give you really great grip then suddenly no grip (please correct me if i'm wrong).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good street tire.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just bought mine last jan, ok naman sya. . . btw, i got it at Ps 1,500.00 each
    sa freddie's evangelista para may idea ka sa price. Same size lang tayo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    example is the GY Eagle NCT3... it looses grip suddenly which is a bad thing when you like driving at the limits of adhesion.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The NCT3 really sucks. Sana S306 na lang ang ginawang OEM dun sa Sentra ng kapatid ko.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 2insure
    Just bought mine last jan, ok naman sya. . . btw, i got it at Ps 1,500.00 each
    sa freddie's evangelista para may idea ka sa price. Same size lang tayo.
    that's the thing i really like about the yokos. even if they are made in the PI already, they cost less than GYs and perform better (much better)! so its a wonder why car manufacturers don't use these as OEM tires for their cars.

if the S306s are good, then the A356s should be even better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
feedback on yokohama S306