New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Will soon get my first AT car with sportronic. Can anyone give me tips, particularly so I can avoid shifting into R when I don't want it to? Hindi kasi siya gated eh.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Usually there's a lockout for R that requires you to press a button to shift past N. You'll have to check.

If this is the car we've been talking about (in the other thread), man, you don't even need to shift...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    ..paano naman ang driving tips kung down/uphill ang vehicle ?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just drive it like a bump car

boeing > thats where 1 or L and 2 come..pati na din ang o/d-OFF/on switch.. or kung semi-->yun ang purpose ng +/- sa car mo..

pup2 >
    eto kung pag nasa N ka, just pull to D ok na yun, pag from D->N push mo lang, no need to push the button, ok?

just like sa gated, N at D pwede mong push and pull w/o flicking the lever sideways... pinagkaiba lang ng gated sa tranditional matic lever is yung button..may guide yon sa loob under the cover that you see..ang isa pang gusto ko sa gated matic-->pwede mong palitan ang shift knob!

hulaan ko kotse mo-->lancer na invecs 2-sportsmode/invecs3-cvt or city/jazz na cvt..
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; June 1st, 2007 at 08:53 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Will soon get my first AT car with sportronic. Can anyone give me tips, particularly so I can avoid shifting into R when I don't want it to? Hindi kasi siya gated eh.
    Sportronic na hindi gated??? so if you want to use the manual mode you have to press the button each time?

But anyway, It won't go to R if your are in D while driving.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ano gagawin pag uphill or downhill ang daan and kelangan ko stop ng mga 30 seconds?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    ..paano naman ang driving tips kung down/uphill ang vehicle ?
    For tiptronic vehicles, you switch to manual and select either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd gear. For uphill, i usually use the 2nd or 3rd. 1st pag sobrang steep like 35º - 40º.

same with the old type of AT, you switch to D1, D2 or D3.

Pag downhill, ganun din, switch to lower gears, tapos around 30/40kph kakagat yung engine brake (you will feel it).

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mine is a gated type sport tronic... i just slowdown pag downhill braking a little.. then bringing it down one gear at a time... till i get to my desired speed... uphill? eerrr wala akong ginagawa... i just press the gas? :D

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    so ibig sabhin kung hirap sa "D' shift ko sa
    "D2" tapos kung hirap pa din shift ko uli sa "D3" " for uphill

&

ganun din kung paibaba

at mabilis pa din

unahin ko ba ang "D2" ,at kung mejo mabilis pa din ay "D3"na ..

thanks bro.Horsepower & Always Yummy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
AT Driving tips?