New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you "personally" take your ride to the casa for PMS?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I personally take my ride to the casa for PMS

22 88.00%
  • No, I ask somebody else to do it for me

3 12.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    only because it's still under warranty! after that... ano ako, rich ?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yes... for PMS purposes only

tapos kapag may mga recommendation, like palit underchassis parts, sa suki kong mekaniko pinapagawa

never had a problem with our cars with this system/scheme...

kung kaya ng budget, iba pa rin kapag may casa record (assuming ok yung casa ah) ( and even beyond the warranty period)

masmataas resale value ng auto IMHO.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I do. I ask for the filters, old parts, leftover oil etc that were replaced to make sure they replaced them. A few years back I even asked for the filters and mark them before they put them in the car. Must be getting soft heheh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    yup... i take them to the casa personally.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes for PMS and engine repairs and suspension parts. For paint and body damage no.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yep. wala kaming driver eh.

sanay kasi akong pinapanood yung ginagawa, banawe-style hehe. buti narerequest ko sa casa na tingnan ko yung gawa ng mga mekaniko nila...

and meron akong explicit instructions na wag hugasan ang auto kahit gaano na sya kadumi hehe

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    yes, i personally bring it to casa... i also like to watch whatever service is being done to my ride.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hindi na no time driver na lang but I give him written instructions

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    An ignorant question: Up to what KM do you bring your car sa casa for PMS? UNtil matapos lang yung warranty? Or you guys don't even wait for it to finish?

Kasi in my case, first time that I brought my car sa casa, yung unang car kasi naman eh yung sister ko ang gumagastos (sagot kasi ng company), kaya nung dinala ko for the 1000km checkup, I was expecting na wala ako babayaran, pero I was surprised na may billing na agad ako for 2,100 oil change daw... 6L of oil, oil filter and other lubricants yung nakalagay sa bill. Labor cost daw is free since it's the first 1000KM, pero yung succeeding eh may labor cost na daw (5000km and up).

Now I'm a bit torned in bringing my car sa trusted mekaniko ko, sa mga susunod na checkups niya, kaso it will tamper the warranty. Warranty for the parts?

Paki advise naman po. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Do you "personally" take your ride to the casa for PMS?