New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Majongero View Post
    Di ko alam talaga kung bakit pangit na pangit ako sa oto na to noon pa.

Ahhh, the rear big-assed bumper altima... i still remember the tagline- "shaped the wind" iirc. Would almost be embarassed to own one.

Oh so this is the Tribeca. Thanks for the post. I only heard of the car because of its infamous "flying v*gina" grille.

The trademark BMW grille doesn't do it for me either. Very functional but looks like an obscene barbecue grill- or concrete grater on the latest models. I say they get away with it because it's a premium brand.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    i can still fathom the styling of the tribeca. but the X6? uhm... no. this is how the stavic would have been without the high roof! hehehe

im quite surprised that no one commented yet on chery or any other on the chinese variety! any takers? hehehehe...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Personally I also find the present Hi-Ace ugly. Its too boxy for me parang refrigerator with wheels. I like the old Hi-ace better, better yet just get the Grand Starex.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Ssangyong Stavic - ugly at any angle of view.
    Yyyyyyyep! I agree with the Stavic. It's so ugly I can't help but stare at it. :D

But the picture you've posted kinda makes the Stavic look somewhat decent. Must have been a really good photographer to find such a good angle.

I don't know if this is still in the market but.... this is wayy uglier than the Stavic. I saw a couple of these while on business trip in Europe some years back:

The FIAT Multipla

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ayus ah dalawa ang ulo or mukha ba yan?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Yyyyyyyep! I agree with the Stavic. It's so ugly I can't help but stare at it. :D

But the picture you've posted kinda makes the Stavic look somewhat decent. Must have been a really good photographer to find such a good angle.

I don't know if this is still in the market but.... this is wayy uglier than the Stavic. I saw a couple of these while on business trip in Europe some years back:

The FIAT Multipla

Ladies and gentlemen, WE HAVE A WINNER!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Multipla takes the cake! Dapat barilin yung designer niyan sa Luneta
    As for Chery, I think this'll hit our shores soon...introducing....

The Chery Karry

From the Chery website: "As a creative van of China, Karry owns the advantages of good comfort, strong load capacity, spacious but flexible space, quite suitable for the trend of multi-purpose transportation. It will enjoy a bright prospect, no matter it is applied for commercial, household purposes or logistics."

Fugly

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post

The FIAT Multipla

It doesn't count because the Fiat Mutipla was never sold in the Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    honda fuya-jo. go takae a look at it to appreciate. It could have looked good if its a vacuum cleaner...........well, maybe not.

pano po ba maglagay ng picts dito? search nyo na lang sa yahoo yung picts.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Chinese? Here's a look that only a manufacturer could love.

the roof looks like it had grown a tumor.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Post your BAD, WORST & UGLY CARS on the PHILIPPINE market now and in the past.