The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    honda civic & nissan vanette

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

suck-tastic vehicle at everything a normal car should do and have.

-seats which leads your head to hit the built-in rollcage.
    -rollcage wrapped with plastic which as just as hard as the metal they are supposed to protect your head from hitting.
    -suspension which is hard enough to shake the fillings out of your teeth and then shake your teeth out of your skull if you hit anything bigger than a peanut on a glass smooth road. Pregnant women beware!
    -throttle/engine response similar to driving the Titanic.
    -driver vision handicapped by extra thick windshield frame.
    -driver vision of the front length deceiving by the sudden drop-off of the hood. Actual vehicle is 1 foot longer than you can perceive.
    -removable roof seems to be made from the lids of cheap plastic ice chests! Mattel makes toys better than this!
    -engine hood secured only by hood latches. Don't be surprised if you wake up and your entire engine has been stolen during the night.

-power window switch controls installed as far from the windows they control.
    -Speaker installation seems to be inspired by Sarao Jeepney Philippines.
    -horn "button" on the wheel nearly impossible to push to honk until you have long driven past the reason why you need to honk your horn. Simply shouting out the window is much quicker but remember first that the window controls are mounted between the A/C vents on the dashboard.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 27th, 2008 at 05:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    +1 on Stavic...still gives me goosebumps when I see one!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ugly cars - parang frankenstein. iba ibang body parts na pinagkakabit kabit na lang:

all Ssangyong vehicles (except siguro MB100. ok naman looks nya as a van)
    Daewoo Racer and Cielo

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    yeah this thing is really "BAD"! i want one!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Besides the Chevy Venture... what else is there?

The Crosswind... hmmm...

Absolutely no power...

Which is good... because the brakes are pure sh**...

Belches smoke like a delivery truck...

Rides like a delivery truck...

Handles like a delivery truck, too...

Has stone-age plastic and interior fitment... (I'm still torn on whether this is as bad as a delivery truck... I've ridden in some that were actually better)

Rattles to bits after a few years... door hinges come out of alignment because the steel used for the body is so soft... the fittings rattle apart... the electricals are buggy... and... well... would you trust yourself to one in a crash? Would probably get 0/5 stars on every crash test known to man.

----

And yet, I can't let go of ours... it's too... damn... useful... :hysterical: ...10-12 km/l every day... survives missed oil changes... (not like my cousin's Toyota, that died after missing just one) can drink straight grease and still survive.... that'll do, pig, that'll do.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Besides the Chevy Venture... what else is there?

The Crosswind... hmmm...

Absolutely no power...

Which is good... because the brakes are pure sh**...

Belches smoke like a delivery truck...

Rides like a delivery truck...

Handles like a delivery truck, too...

Has stone-age plastic and interior fitment... (I'm still torn on whether this is as bad as a delivery truck... I've ridden in some that were actually better)

Rattles to bits after a few years... door hinges come out of alignment because the steel used for the body is so soft... the fittings rattle apart... the electricals are buggy... and... well... would you trust yourself to one in a crash? Would probably get 0/5 stars on every crash test known to man.

----

And yet, I can't let go of ours... it's too... damn... useful... :hysterical: ...10-12 km/l every day... survives missed oil changes... (not like my cousin's Toyota, that died after missing just one) can drink straight grease and still survive.... that'll do, pig, that'll do.

plus 1 into sir niky's comment for the crosswind, one owner here. Kung hindi lang kailangan pang karga iba kukunin ko auto. Though subok ko na sa kargahan.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Di ko alam talaga kung bakit pangit na pangit ako sa oto na to noon pa.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hey... that was a great engine.... too bad it wasn't a pretty car... but it was a great engine.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Majongero View Post
    Di ko alam talaga kung bakit pangit na pangit ako sa oto na to noon pa.

The shape sucks yes, it's hard to tell if it's coming or going But I agree that it has a great engine hehe.

+1 din sa Stavic! Mukhang anak ng van at SUV hehe, FRANKENCAR

+1 din sa Avanza, grabe, alog utak ko dun, talo pa Jimny ko!

FUGLY cars on my list (personal opinion ko lang to, no personal attacks meant):

Subaru B9 Tribeca

What's with that grille??? May nakasabay ako sa EDSA last week, at napailing na lang ako sa design.

BMW X6

Yes it's a BMW, but c'mon, what's the point of an SUV Coupe??? If I wanted an SUV, I'd buy the X5, if I wanted the coupe, I'd get a 3-series coupe, or a Z4 coupe.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Post your BAD, WORST & UGLY CARS on the PHILIPPINE market now and in the past.