New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    talk about your convertible you have or had. mine is an 06' mx-5. the car is perfect. ang sarap imaneho. very responsive. acceleration is a respectable 6.5s 0-60mph. Rated #1 roadster by Car & Driver magazine. attach ako ng pic sa parking lot. kuha ako next time ng action pics

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i had a 1972 MGB. i didn't have the time and funds to properly restore it, so i had to let it go.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have a '67 Mustang convertible with a small block V8 engine. restoration is now in the last stage. I bought it in November 2004 and hopefully the restoration will be fully completed in February 2006.

I sort of modernized the suspension, steering, brakes, and enhanced engine performance. It has an Edelbrock aluminum cylinder heads, edelbrock 650cfm carburetor, solid lifter, roller rocker arms, and hotter cams (c/o Turbo a.k.a. Deo).

Exterior and interior is bone stock except for the Torque Thurst wheels (still looks period-correct though).

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    where are your pics?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    johnpt: Where are you from?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire, who did the body works?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    get the Pontiac Solstice... :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux
    get the Pontiac Solstice... :D
    reviews says its a good car too. worst gripe about it is you have to step out of the car to put the top down and there isnt much trunk space.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    johnpt: Where are you from?
    from Quezon City. now in Las Vegas

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    woodfire, who did the body works?

The frame-off restoration is done (or should I say still being done) by Mang Radie of Sta. Maria Bulacan. He specializes only in classic mustangs (1964 to 1973). Most of the parts were sourced from the U.S. The cams, roller rockers, and solid lifters were sourced from TURBO a.k.a. Deo Concepcion.

As for the pics, i intend to post some after the restoration is done/completed. Hopefully (fingers crossed) by the end of this month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
convertibles