New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    astig!!!..mas reliable pa pala mag KIA kesa sa mag benz..hmmmm....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, the Golf, new Beetle, Mercs and BMWs all suffer from various electrical problems. But this is all relative. BMW has released a lot of new platforms lately, and there are always a lot of bugs to be ironed out in new products. Mercedes had LOTS of problems with the last E-Class, and they're still recovering from the fallout. AFAIK, people have ALWAYS complained about Bugs in the Golf.

The RX-8 is the only sour note (so far) in Mazda's "revolution". But the only problems I've heard about are related to fuel consumption...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by Renelmac
    astig!!!..mas reliable pa pala mag KIA kesa sa mag benz..hmmmm....
    I wouldn't go that far...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The advantage of Kia is, WHEN it does break down, the parts are dirt cheap...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Labo ng survey na yun! Magko-commute na lang ako. benta ko na benz ko!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for the new generation of bimmers, the "achilles heel" is its iDrive computer box. they claim, however, that they already de-bugged the system for the new generation 3er's, 7er's and the 6er's. overall though, these bimmers are still very reliable.

from my personal experience in owning an E36 3er, I am quite dissappointed by its relative unreliability in the medium to long term.

Honda and Toyota, however, have made it a corporate mantra to be the most reliable car brand in the world. The "MIND SET" in their corporate culture really espouses reliability and dependability which are thus manifested in their products.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    german cars kasi puro hi-tech electronics ang kotse kaya bugs ang problema whereas sa mga japanese cars, simple but sure ang mga cars nila.

just my .02

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can we quantify it further... less reliable in terms of WHAT?

engine? electricals? body? suspension?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yung biyenan ng officemate ko meron bmw sedan 5 series.. twice na daw tumirik sa daan due to computer failure.. windows daw pala OS.. kahit daw ipa-reboot ng bmw ayaw pa din.. ayun ni-tow..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    can we quantify it further... less reliable in terms of WHAT?

engine? electricals? body? suspension?

ayun...the word is quantify...herhehrer..kanina ko pa iniisip kung ano eh..herhehrer...sabaw nanaman utak ko.cheng.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cars you can't count on