New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    They go hand in hand... a form of advertising to attract more attention and it works :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not all men. I may be guilty of ogling other women (despite being married), but when I go to a car show, I want to see cars.

I often wait for the models to move to the other side of the room so I can get a clear shot of a choice classic or racecar.

In my honest opinion, the presence of scantily/***ily clad promo girls at a carshow just makes it all that more juvenile... and ***ist. We want to promote automobiles for everyone, right?

No offense to promo girls, some of my classmates did that in college (it's big money for a mere 1-2 day gig), but I just don't like it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    people interested in cars .. would look at the cars .. the girls are there para ma-attract yung mga hindi interested sa cars ..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ya whips! :bwahaha: too much NFS, FNF and rap for you

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hehehe men have short attention span. You need scantily clad women to get their attention.
    cars+***y women
    gadgets+***y women
    movies+women with white wet shirts

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    hehehe men have short attention span. You need scantily clad women to get their attention.
    cars+***y women
    gadgets+***y women
    movies+women with white wet shirts

Well, you won't hear me complaining.

How about you? Would you be attracted to the cars if big, handsome, muscular guys are next to the cars? And no, they're not scantily clad. I think we all agreed that would be a bad idea......

Edit: Say a Brad Pitt look-alike.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 25th, 2006 at 01:40 PM.

what would your rather have, a scantily dressed man or a scantily dressed woman beside a car?

Well true when you go to car shows, you go there to look at cars, but you also look at the girls.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    its widely accepted that the female figure is more pleasing to the eye than the male figure

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depende sa male at sa female... I definitely find (Greek DemiGod Achilles) Brad Pitt more pleasing to the eye than (OhMyGod I Can't Believe She's Advertising Bench Underwear) Kris Aquino... ay fafa!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    I'd rather watch Top Gear than go to local automotive shows...
    Heheheh. I once mentioned Top Gear on an English essay and got that essay back with the words "Top Gear" encircled and a comment that says "Love that show, by the way. It's very funny."

Sure, the show's biased, and Clarkson and Co. can be REALLY obnoxious, but hey that's the point, and it's not a glorified car commercial. And did I mention the show's very funny?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
CARS & GIRLS (Whats the deal)