New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Cool cars=cool cars, period. Nung last TranSport Show sa Megamall, mas masarap pumunta sa side na may classics at hot-rods kesa sa mga Bodykits & Bling. No filters between you and the cars (over-hormonal little boys and scantily clad promo girls), just honest to goodness good looking and quick cars and their proud owners.

***&Flash = mindest regarding cars as a boring appliance that need to be spruced up.

HotRodding&Detailing = mindset regarding cars as beautiful in themselves.

Needless to say, the hot-rodders love their cars more... the blingers will only keep their car till the "next big thing", then they'll go to work on that one and drop their ride like a hot potato.

Ang sama ko, no? :lol:
    i share the same opinion too. for me blings and bodykits are like the latest cellphones. pag may mas maganda at mas bago.. palitan. pero there are some aesthetic mods din na lasting yung ganda, yung mga simple, elegant and clean looking.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ahh pop psychology: because a car is an extension of a man's penis? (ive heard that said about guns too)

put a pretty ***y lady beside a car and a guy will go "hmmm that's a nice car. hmmm that's a ***y girl. if i get the car, maybe i can get the girl. if i get the girl, maybe i can get the car." so the guy is staring alternately at the girl and car and pondering the question as if his very life depended on it.

classic marketing hehehe

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
CARS & GIRLS (Whats the deal)