New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hi tsikoters. what to seems to be the problem if may maingay pag nag breaks ako. krrrrk... sound. then parang my sumasabit sa tires ko evrytime when i step on the breaks. tnx guys

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by terence View Post
    hi tsikoters. what to seems to be the problem if may maingay pag nag breaks ako. krrrrk... sound. then parang my sumasabit sa tires ko evrytime when i step on the breaks. tnx guys

you might be talking about car brakes.... hehehehe.
    anyway, lots of factors like madumi yung break pads, or pwedeng pudpod na yung pads.

yup he must be talking about his brakes....

baka madumi na yung pads, rotor, or sadyang manipis na...(most new pads today have warnings that will scratch the rotor kung manipis na...

buy new onew, hanggat maari iwasan mo ang re-bond.... ok ang rebond, pero makikita mo ang difference nila kung sa high-demand use: highway driving at trailing..

madaling maprone sa brake-fade ang rebonded pads--experience ko to sa old delica ko while going down old-zig-zag road in pagbialo/atimonan quezon!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Akala ko naputol yung tsikot!

^^^^ most had already been mentioned . . .

some brake pads have some material that would produce a sound when it reaches a minimum depth, an indicator that you need to replace them so you would be irritated not to use your car anymore to prevent anymore accidients

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Have it checked immediately since its your safety that's on the line

Lalo na ngayong basa palagi ang kalye, mahirap na.

car break