New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It wasn't the owner driving. Current evidence from eyewitnesses suggest that it was his younger brother, and that the "Kuya" is now well and truly pissed off at the guy. One week old pa lang yung tsikot mo... wrecked na ng kapatid mo? Damn. That guy needs his license taken away. Permanently.

The insurance company has written the car off completely. They can't even estimate how much repair will cost.
    one week pa lang bakit may plaka na? hehehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's still debate, I think, on the write-off.

The plate number coming right away? Di naman Pilipinas yun...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    given veyron's 4wd driving dynamics and handling's phenomenal, it could have been much, much worst. i say i'll rather crash inside the bug than in an enzo or a porsche gt.
    i wonder if the rear spoiler could be raised up manually even in standard speed mode in case it would be effective to the same basic forces of nature as heavy rains?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    it's raised talaga in "city driving" mode. hehe

pag track mode, you need the other key inserted para bumaba yung buong car, tapos tago din yung spoiler.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sabi siguro ni kuya..Tar*^do ka sabi ko sayo gamitin mo nalang yung ferrari pinilit mo pa ilabas yan bago kong auto pinabibili lang naman kita ng sopdrink. Pano ngayon yan balik Bentley nanaman ako.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    wala iyan sa lolo ko!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Bugatti Supercar Smashed!