New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    This car can go 407kph++ as it was driven on the VW Track by May. hehe

Patay talaga ang insurance dyan. Thank God for insurance. hehehe
    Naalala ko tuloy yung first episode na lumabas yung Veyron sa Top Gear. It was one of those race across Europe features. Jeremy called up an insurance company while he was driving it. The conversation went something like this:

Jeremy: "How much would it cost me to insure a Bugatti Veyron? Yes... Bugatti Veyron... V-E-Y-R-O-N... yes.... How much? What? You don't insure it?"

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Naalala ko tuloy yung first episode na lumabas yung Veyron sa Top Gear. It was one of those race across Europe features. Jeremy called up an insurance company while he was driving it. The conversation went something like this:

Jeremy: "How much would it cost me to insure a Bugatti Veyron? Yes... Bugatti Veyron... V-E-Y-R-O-N... yes.... How much? What? You don't insure it?"
    yes bro i've seen that episode too... now, i could not wait to see jeremy clarkson's face when he hear about this crash!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    tsk tsk tsk

sayang naman.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i don't think manghihinayang ung owner ng veyron na yan. for sure he's a millionaire, or maybe a billionaire.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    another supercar bite's the dust...

...tsk tsk tsk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    padala niya dito sa pinas yan. No problem sa mga talyer natin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    padala niya dito sa pinas yan. No problem sa mga talyer natin.
    korek ka dyan bro! pinoys are ingenious people.... we can fix that o kya maraming pwedeng gawin sa chop chop na bugatti, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    akala ko yung veryon "one-off" lang ng vw?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ouch...

Oh well, malamang barya lang naman sa kanya iyan. Bili nalang ulit ng bago. :lol:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It wasn't the owner driving. Current evidence from eyewitnesses suggest that it was his younger brother, and that the "Kuya" is now well and truly pissed off at the guy. One week old pa lang yung tsikot mo... wrecked na ng kapatid mo? Damn. That guy needs his license taken away. Permanently.

The insurance company has written the car off completely. They can't even estimate how much repair will cost.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Bugatti Supercar Smashed!