New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd take a Bimmer anytime. Although I also have an old Pajero, iba pa rin ang BMW in terms of driving experience. For driving pleasure, I take my E36 320i (highly modified now of course with the new turbo and suspension system in place) and cruise the almost empty streets during Sunday afternoons hehehe!

Although Macky is right that the 318 (like the entry point 316) is kinda underpowered amongst its 3er brethren, it still has the BMW stamp of smoothness and great handling. I dare to disagree that it is a disgrace to the 3er line up. BMW found it only appropriate to sell this in Manila considering the traffic congestion and narrow dimensions of the streets. That's also why the powerful 330 was not introduced here.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTW, maintaining a bimmer will not break your bank account. based on my experience, as long as you take good care of it and properly observe regular PMS, the maintenance cost will come out to be reasonable vis-a-vis the pleasure of driving this machine. If I compare my maintenance cost for my Pajero and Strada, the cost will not greatly vary with my BMW maintenance cost.

if you have the time and patience, you can likewise buy a Chilton Service Manual for the 3 Series or the Haynes Repair/Service Manual and you can actually do some minor repairs yourself. For parts, you can buy them outside the casa at cheaper prices like BASICS in Libis or in Subic (forgot the name).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get whatever you dont have! If you already have a sedan get the SUV. IF you have an SUV get the sedan. IMHO lang po :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BMW 318 Limousine. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I want both...:roll::roll:

kung me extra moolah lang ako!!!:roll:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    hmm..tama si roydok get nalang yung wala ka pa..:D
    pero if i were you mas kunin ko BMW...:D

7. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    I would go for the Pajero.:D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    2003 pajero ako.

may mp3/cd/vcd/dvd player ka pa!
    mp3/cd na lang ang kasama sa Pajero 2003. hindi na din rallie art designed ang leather at mags. sa limited ed nila ito nakakabit. sold out na Limited Edetion. :evil:

ang mags ng 2003 ay tulad ng dati sa 4x2 field master. ang naiba ay yung bumper sa harap. parang montero ang dating tapos may foglights ng nakakabit dun sa mag kabilang sides ng bumper. meron din syang tire pressure gauge at 3D Pajero body sticker. :D
    at yun nga palang engine na 4M40 ay modefied na para hindi maging mausok agad makina. :D :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ewan lang sa bmw kung malakas sa gas???

dati kasi,lagi kong sinasabi na..kung may pambili ka ng BMW.
    baket ka iiyak sa gasoline na parang iniinum ng ride mo?

last month got my c200k..di ako makareklamo:mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung yung 318 ... i'd rather get the MSport version (kahit kit lang talaga yun).
    kung pajero ... i'd still be hoping to get the 4x4 (kahit mas mahal).

in short ... the higher-end models of your choices sana ... kaso wala naman ako pera pambili ... penge naman, pwede? :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Which is a better buy?