or

b. Pajero 2003

Just wondering... :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo, the BMW...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well... what do you plan to do with the car? Is it a personal drive for the city and highway? Or more of a personal-family car na medyo pangharabas? Brand-new, the BMW is significantly costlier and it'll lose more value out-of-the-box (when you drive it out of the casa)... mas makakamura ka by getting a slightly used second hand 318iA IMO.

Consider also factors like service, more importantly if your budget can take maintaining a BMW properly (expect to shell out more then 10K for every service stop at the casa).

Given a choice for my personal use, i'd take the BMW. Iba talaga ang feel.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    agree ako kay vinj...

medyo kasi choices mo e...yung bmw..luxury sport sedan...pajero.. what else can i say but diesel truck lang sya na ..

kung magtitipid ka magpajero ka pero security wise...takaw nakaw yan.. for the
    BMW be prepared for the very expensive maintenance costs...kaya ang dami sigurong nagbebenta ng 3 series na bm..kasi kala nila parang jap car ang maintenance..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sawa na ako sa depende sa paggagamitan kaya base on my opinion na lang.....

I love BMW's 3 series but a 318?????? No thanks, I'll choose the Pajero this time. No offense to 318 owners but 318s are comparable to the old Altima...... a notch above the compacts and a shade below the medium-sized cars. Pano mo matitikman ang ultimate driving experience if the engine under the hood is not willing? 318 at 323 lang yata ang kayang ilampaso ng TSX, A4, IS300 and even the wimpy X-type sa line-up ng 3-series. E di mag Accord, Camry, or the new Altima ka na lang kesa sa wussiest 3-series there currently is. IMO, the 318 is a disgrace to the 3-series. The Pajero on the other hand is atleast good at what it does. Not the best but GOOD enough!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Pajero is definitely a more practical buy. New-car warranty pa.

Macky, I hear you about the issues with the 318 but IMO it's still a great car. Not as much acceleration as most other cars but the smoothness of the engine, the handling and the ride are all 100% BMW. You'll still get a lot of pleasure out of owning one. Especially in the Philippines where 0-100 acceleration and top speed are not as useful as in the US...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    for me i'd take the pajero , 4x4 , you can go anywhere you want!, e bimmer, kaya bang mag off road? (exept for the x5, wala ako masabi 4M naman ang price, compare to pajero which is 1.5 M):mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me Pajero na lang kasi may sedan na ako...btw(plugging :mrgreen: ) for sale yung pajero ng brother-in-law ko baka interesado ka....bagong palit pa lahat ang goma niya ngayon...
    pictures

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll take the pajero. mas low key. mas all-purpose.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2003 pajero ako.

may mp3/cd/vcd/dvd player ka pa!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Which is a better buy?