New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If I were to be asked, I'll definitely choose the Nissan Patrol, without any hesitation, because of its durability and dependability. In fact, it's being used by the United Nations in their diplomatic missions. Kahit nga si Gloria sangkatutak ang Patrol niya. For you, what's the best? Thank you in advance.

simple lang ako -- 1998 MITSUBISHI DELICA SPACEGEAR DiD 4WD-4AT SUPER EXCEED

luxury van comfort with power and off road capabilities of a gen 2.5 pajero/montero...

now wala nang ganyan, either a trade-off nalang...no more "best of both"
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; February 2nd, 2009 at 08:43 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a toss-up between the Toyota Landcruiser and the McLaren F1... errh... I know which one I'd rather have, though... :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=4]world war 2 era---willy's jeep[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

^---darn -- the grandfather of all SUVs!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I was Jeremy Clarkson, I would say it's the Land Rover Defender

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [IMG]http://www.carpages.co.uk/guide/*images/nissan/nissan-patrol.jpg[/IMG]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Model T. First assembly line produced car and made cars affordable to regular people. Until it came along people rode horse drawn carriages because cars were expensive.

Willys Jeep to Jeep JK. What other model has been produced through all these years and maintains the same ability it had when it was first introduced in 1941? The Patrol and Land Cruisers are nice but they are nothing like what the originals were and are now over weight SUV's. Land Rover? It's not original and made by the British after the Americans came up with the Jeep six years earlier. It even used a Buick V8. The SUV came about because of this vehicle.

10. Join Date
    May 2007

[SIZE=3]Any which way you can.[/SIZE]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Best automobile ever built