Jul 2003
    wow ganda!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw it in CNBC, I LIKE!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice... it's a baby SLR!!!

the nose is a bit so-so from the pics, i guess we'll have to wait on how it'll really look in real life

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe parang outlander ba? hehehe

Damn! This thing is seeeeeexxxxxxyyyyyyy!!! I can imagine myself in one! babes all over. shet!

Dream on..... dream away......

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    downside lang with a coupe is that one babe at a time lang... hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oh man droollll......

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dati yung sa Tito ko na lumang SLK ang gusto ko ngayon ito nang bagong MB SLK ang gusto ko...Ganda ng loob and I like the front bumpers...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    hehe parang outlander ba? hehehe

Damn! This thing is seeeeeexxxxxxyyyyyyy!!! I can imagine myself in one! babes all over. shet!

Dream on..... dream away......
    armand, kaya mo naman yan eh ;)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...di na ba gagawa MB ng mga performance cars na may manual tranny? especially for the AMG variants?

...though i never driven a car equipped with those semi-auto, paddle shifter, tiptronic, etc. i think that even if i get the chance to drive one, i'll probably never get the hang of it...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may slk 55 na rin pala - with the upcoming c 55 that means the entire lineup of mercedes will be available with that amg '55' engine.

Originally posted by scarab
    ...di na ba gagawa MB ng mga performance cars na may manual tranny? especially for the AMG variants?

...though i never driven a car equipped with those semi-auto, paddle shifter, tiptronic, etc. i think that even if i get the chance to drive one, i'll probably never get the hang of it...
    talagang ayaw nila eh...matagal nang hinihiling ito ng US market.

btw, the tiptronic/steptronic/user-shiftable automatics are very easy to get the hang of - and if you forget (or don't feel like shifting on your own), it will automatically do it for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
all new MB SLK