New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alfa ni odell parating nandito sa UST. Panghatak ng chix.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ic... thanks for the tip guys!

Does top gear also service Volvos? Or do you know any car shop who has experience in servicing Volvos?

For parts, I guess I can also order some from overseas eventually if what I will need is not too much of a rush... just like what I'm doing for some of the accessories I'm putting on the car now.

I'm curious, is there any Volvo club locally (sorry, I think I already asked that in another thread)? Or is there like a Euro car club? I see so many Volvos on our roads everyday so I wonder and it would be nice to meet people to share tips on dressing up and maintaining your car.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    TG should be able to service Volvos...as they do Ferarris, Porsches, and the like.

Have not heard or seen a Volvo Club activity or run, or even seen a group in an EB or something like that...maybe you should start one...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Yah maybe hehe... just have to meet more Volvo owners.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by bm5er
    Ry,
    The ex-Proton dealer at EDSA is called Auto Prominence and they service Alfas, VWs and Audis.
    They sell parts but owners sensed they price it too much.
    As for me, I started ordering from EB Spares UK and some friend hand carry them home.
    I recently got quotes from Auto Pro and they brought down their pricing so much in comparison with EB.
    Before parang no choice for service labor so I go to Auto Pro for critical jobs which I think their Alfa training would be useful.
    Now I go to Top Gear at Aurora Blvd. for service, saw 2 GTVs there yesterday.
    TG was able to fix a nasty oil leak that I had to bear for 5 years, which Auto Pro wanted my turbo replaced for an arm and a leg.
    ok din sa topgear... i got the parts from auto prominence... then sa topgear ko pinagawa.. pero medyo pricey din sila sumingil eh..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Do you have experiences with other shops that might be cheaper than Top Gear and still be okay in terms of work quality?

One of the cars was there this week and it seems to support your claim that they are getting expensive, as my bill is also so much.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its so much expensive... um.. i dont know really know much about this.. but if you know the part that has problem.. i had msf autowerks * banawe replaced my shocks but i bought it from auto prominence.. but but i dont really recomend... hehehehe..

kasi nagkataon dun ako nagpahilamos eh..

but they say top gear's service is worth it..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    oy odell sorry now lang ako mag post. hey everyone, ako yung nagdemonyo kay odell na i-lowered at i-mags ang 155. ako ang 1st 155 na pormado =) hehe but mas ok yung 155 ni odell, repainted ka c.! haha=)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    post some pics of your cars naman

im planning to change my stock mags to 18's but havent decided which one to get yet hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    post some pics of your cars naman

im planning to change my stock mags to 18's but havent decided which one to get yet hehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
alfa romeo?