29 87.88%
  • no

3 9.09%
  • it should only come with top of the line model

1 3.03%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Should airbags come as standard on all cars?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The answer is obvious. However, one must consider that not all drivers are the same size. Some airbags kasi are "standard" for average builds of drivers. Smaller people may have a higher risk of injury to airbags because they will tend to sit closer to the wheel.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They're a good safety device (especially with the new two-stage airbags), but sadly, not all people can afford airbag-equipped vehicles.

It's good, though, that they're finding their way onto cheaper and cheaper vehicles.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I think it should be mandatory that all new cars come with airbags, every driver/passenger on the road is entitled to benefit from safety features such as airbags.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i think the big answer is .

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I also tend to agree that airbags should be made mandatory (maybe like the seatbelt law). Although doing this will most likely jack up the prices of base models.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Should airbags come as standard on all cars?

Duh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SRS should AT LEAST be made as an option. At least it gives the consumer the freedom to choose.

In our market, you can't buy airbags alone. Either the model variant has it or doesn't.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Airbag technology has been around for over 50 years which is why I sometimes can't understand why it has not evolved as a standard safety feature. By now it should be as common as a car radio.

Unfortunately, car manufacturers make it as an optional marketing item for profit.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; October 7th, 2007 at 09:16 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    thats probably because according to stats for every 20 people it saves its kills 1 person... now i wouldnt want to be that one person statistic.. i do think its a good safety option.. but just because you have it in your car you should neglect the other aspects of driving... which would be defensive driving and preventing having an accident in the first place......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Airbags