29 87.88%
  • no

3 9.09%
  • it should only come with top of the line model

1 3.03%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Hay nako nilagay ko lang opinyon ko and you guys lecture me. Pre matanda na rin ako I have been driving for some time na din (long enough to know how people drive around here in Metro Manila, if you had experience elsewhere then I can't relate since I live, work in Metro Manila and all my friends and relatives live here as well so I don't go elsewhere) so I know what I am doing.... People say eh malalaman mo na kung nangyari na yung aksidente, you guys sound like life insurance salesman (joke) And yes as I stated before and I will state it again if its standard then its very much welcome, but if I have to pay for it then no I won't get it. PEACE and yeah if it makes you feel secure then go get that airbag.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I was not forcing this on you, I just wanted to mention that I hope you never experience anything like that, and that you get a better understanding of how it works and why a lot of people vouch for it more often than not.

We would not have insisted on it if we did not believe it's for your own safety. Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Airbags