New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yup why not a Cefiro or a Camry or a Accord, loads of space at the back for the fraction of the price, tutal di naman siya magddrive.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Yup why not a Cefiro or a Camry or a Accord, loads of space at the back for the fraction of the price, tutal di naman siya magddrive.
    No Jap sedan can match the presence that a Euro sedan exuberates.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lincoln towncar! haha

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    egh... can you say dinosaur?

Best bet at under 5 million would be a Volvo S80...

The X5 3.0d comes with smaller mags and thicker tires than the V8, so ride should be a bit better. People are saying just changing to non-run flats improves the ride immensely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NOOOOO!!! friends don't let friends drive 300c's

P2.5m for the fake bentley? i'd rather buy 4 civics.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I don't like the poor build quality of American cars and I bet the 300C won't last very long with all the potholes and imperfections on the roads there. The Hemi would be a waste of money since most of the driving will be done in city traffic. My aunt already has a Land Cruiser Prado (I have no idea what this car is since we don't have it here) for the storms and trips to the mountains. The Camry would be a great choice but it may be a downgrade since she is coming from a 530i. I guess the S80 would be the best choice, although I'm not a huge fan of their reliablity either. How about the S-Type? Its a reasonably priced car over here, is it rediculously expensive over there like the 740Li's? What do you guys think of the A6? Can you guys get Lexus' for fair prices? My parents own a LS430 and the rear leg space in excellent and so is the reliability. And not to mention it was a lot cheaper than its European counterparts (s-class and 7-series). Thanks for all the comments and more would be appreciated!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    well, a prado is like a smaller landcruiser.

since she already has that for out of town trips, then you are right, a sedan is in the works. it is really hard to define what you would call "a step down"

i have seen a few lexuses or is it lexii? here in the Philippines, but i think they are all gray market? meron na bang dealer ng lexus dito?

andy

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    afaik next year pa DAW lexus dto..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wooah! 5M you can buy a house and a car with that amount of money why not buy a jap luxury car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
7 series advice