New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I recently ordered a copper red, auto mx-5 with the powered hardtop. Delivery nya hopefully first half of january.

Gusto ko lang thoughts nyo on the car. Modding possibilities, prospect nya as a grand tourer (balak ko kasi i-drive around 20K km in a space of 8 weeks), and just generally joining the rest of the 800,000 owners worldwide.

btw, no comparisons with other cars please as ito talaga ang kotse na pangarap kong bilhin for over 10 years na. I don't care if the honda is sharper, the solstice looks cooler, the vw eos is more practical, etc.

Salamat sa inputs. Merry Christmas and a happy new year sa inyong lahat.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I also like that car, can you share me how much did you get the car? how about the tax and shipping cost , or is it already available locally at mazda?

Thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jipi: Yup it's available here already.

carloi: Nice car. Wow 20,000 kms in less than two (2) months? How do you plan on doing that? You'd have to clock in at least 350 kms/day.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    why'd you get the AT anyway?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    why'd you get the AT anyway?
    How do you know that he got the AT?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    How do you know that he got the AT?
    Quote Originally Posted by carloi View Post
    I recently ordered a copper red, auto mx-5 with the powered hardtop. Delivery nya hopefully first half of january.

Gusto ko lang thoughts nyo on the car. Modding possibilities, prospect nya as a grand tourer (balak ko kasi i-drive around 20K km in a space of 8 weeks), and just generally joining the rest of the 800,000 owners worldwide.

btw, no comparisons with other cars please as ito talaga ang kotse na pangarap kong bilhin for over 10 years na. I don't care if the honda is sharper, the solstice looks cooler, the vw eos is more practical, etc.

Salamat sa inputs. Merry Christmas and a happy new year sa inyong lahat.
    See above......

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Well, actually, wala ako sa Pinas. I was planning on doing a drive around the coastline of Australia with my SLR para magsulat ng libro. working title is "Driving around Australia in an MX5". Photo book baga.

One of the reasons why I got the Auto din. Plus, 6 speed din naman sya wala nga lang LSD. Worry ko eh wala syang spare tire.

Sobra ang presyo ng mga kotse dito. the auto hardtop will cost me around P2M. Magkano ba dyan?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mods for a Miata? I can't help but think of the Monster Miata.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ah, kala ko nasa Pinas ka e. Good luck on the book.

MX-5 is fine.

But seeing the VW EOS... wow! I want the Turbo Diesel one :D

Parang dream come true, everyday sports car with DSG and hardtop... tapos diesel economy :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    yeah saw that EOS before in the US. really nice car! :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2007 Mx-5