New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carloi View Post
    I recently ordered a copper red, auto mx-5 with the powered hardtop. Delivery nya hopefully first half of january.

Gusto ko lang thoughts nyo on the car. Modding possibilities, prospect nya as a grand tourer (balak ko kasi i-drive around 20K km in a space of 8 weeks), and just generally joining the rest of the 800,000 owners worldwide.

btw, no comparisons with other cars please as ito talaga ang kotse na pangarap kong bilhin for over 10 years na. I don't care if the honda is sharper, the solstice looks cooler, the vw eos is more practical, etc.

Salamat sa inputs. Merry Christmas and a happy new year sa inyong lahat.

Dream is a dream, go for it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Just got back from my PMS at Mazda GH and what do you know, as I drove up to the entrance when I got there, there were 2 red mx-5, both with a hard top!

SA didn't have much info because they haven't had a briefing about it yet - the two units I saw arrived yesterday daw.

This much he knows:
    - 1,999,XXX petot
    - 6 speed manual
    - and of course, the power retractable hardtop

.....drool.....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The face looks a little too round and soft on the new MX-5s, but the look grows on you

Modding opportunities? There are quite a few bodykits around, if you're into that kind of thing :D

Nice car bro, congrats on your ride!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    Just got back from my PMS at Mazda GH and what do you know, as I drove up to the entrance when I got there, there were 2 red mx-5, both with a hard top!

SA didn't have much info because they haven't had a briefing about it yet - the two units I saw arrived yesterday daw.

This much he knows:
    - 1,999,XXX petot
    - 6 speed manual

.....drool.....
    Cool! Will they have an automatic version as well?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Cool! Will they have an automatic version as well?
    I don't know. After being told that they haven't been briefed yet, didn't bother to ask more questions...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post

This much he knows:
    - 1,999,XXX petot
    - 6 speed manual

.....drool.....
    Wow, so its finally here... well, almost.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Very expensive. hehehe..

At that price one might just get a Z4 or Porsche 2002.

Still wishing VW would sell the EOS diesel here at sub 2M. (like mga 1.2m lang. hehe).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ... or maybe a new base model Impreza + a new top of the line lancer??? (if ever they release it here in the 1.1m - 1.2m range)

But owning a convertible, even if it becomes a weekend drive is so, um, cool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2007 Mx-5