New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before i used to buy import mags since mga 120-150 lang dati yung C&D, R&T, MT, etc... Ngayon panay local nalang kaya ng budget ko (minsan pag nakakuha ng back issue, ayus na )

The best bet to avoid the price increase is to subrscribe... i'm realizing my savings now ;)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yes, C! Magazine is a good buy. I specially like their segments on F1 and the current prices of local cars.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think mas better talaga kung subscriber ka nila para mas makatipid ka.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Better yet, surf na lang sa C!'s official site while lurking here in tsikot. More ways are better than one, he he.
    OT: came across this Innova special feature article from the site.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The innova economy run is a very nice read. Quite near to my estimated consumption at 9-10 km/l city and 13 km/l best hi-way with same grey Innova (VVTi) test unit they used.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oh my gulay! makabili nga. Ano ba yan, nagmahal! Siguro sa printing costs nila yun. Pero sana naman on time na dumating yung mag. Well, yung Evo Phils dating 185 tapos naging 250!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I do like the pics and layout of C! compared to TopGear. C! and Evo are trying to look like the UK based CAR magazine which I believe is the benchmark for any auto-relate magazine publication. But C! needs better, longer, and more detailed write-ups (esp. on the crucial car reviews)! I noticed some of their write-ups seem to get abruptly cut off at times depending on the layout.

The F1 section, I believe is licensed from F1 RACING magazine, so the staff C! have no direct control over the contents, except for cherry picking which articles are interesting enough to include in this month's issue.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, mas sulit naman yung C! kesa sa topgear. mas maraming interesting articles, mas makapal pa.

magkano na topgear ngayon? 120 or 125 pesos? tapos ang thickness nya eh almost 1/4 lang ng C!....

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    update dapat ng C! yung car chart nila.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wag naman i-update. Tuwang tuwa ako na nandun pa yung Lynx RS ko. :lol:

Pero the price issue is a real sticking point. Top Gear still delivers more copies than C! Although it's much much much easier to find two month old Top Gear magazines than C! Magazines, so I guess they don't have too much of a problem selling the C!'s that are delivered. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2006 C! January Issue