New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pasok na pasok naman sa budget nyo yung mazda 3 kaya buy na ... resale price is one of the factors considered when buying a new car pero pag nakita mo M3 in the flesh ...it would make you want one...who knows, it might be the next top automotive brand...test drive na

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hehe thanks mazdamazda and ssaloon! i love this forum! ang bilis ng replies!

chieffy..wise buy ba talaga? kasi nga compared to the others maganda pati presyo nito...makes me think..what's the catch? bakit mas mura siya compared to the altis or the civic?

we will be going out to see and testdrive the other cars, may malapit kayang mazda sa alabang?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kpdlr
    hehe thanks mazdamazda and ssaloon! i love this forum! ang bilis ng replies!

chieffy..wise buy ba talaga? kasi nga compared to the others maganda pati presyo nito...makes me think..what's the catch? bakit mas mura siya compared to the altis or the civic?

we will be going out to see and testdrive the other cars, may malapit kayang mazda sa alabang?
    it goes to show that we have lotsa freetime in the office. haha! :D

why cheaper? it's because ford/mazda enjoy tax incentives because we export mazda (3 & tribute) and ford (lynx & escape) to other SE countries.

i think mazda alabang is still undergoing construction. it is near nissan westgate if am not mistaken. anyway, there is also a dealership in greenhills (located at the former CATS Edsa).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tapos na yun mazda alabang showroom...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Would still suggest buying a reputable brand, i.e., Honda or Toyota. Saves you from headaches in the long term.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2004 Compact Sedan Comparo [Merged]