New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    More facelifts... Let's just wait for the new generation...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    More facelifts...
    Not really, just upgrades, mostly added standard features.

PS: The sporty bumpers of the upgraded Focus Sport and Sport TDCi are actually exisiting bumpers.
    They're the sporty Focus bumpers used in Taiwan and China.

They've had it since the launching of the Kinetic Design facelift Focus 2 years ago.
    The RP/ASEAN & South African/Australian Focus just adopted them recently.
    Last edited by AG4; August 3rd, 2010 at 02:26 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Im planning to buy the Focus TDCI but im having a hard time thinking of which model to buy..

Which do you think looks better? the hatchback or the sedan?

which is more practical?

both have the same 6-speed powershift dual clutch right?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    welcome to tsikot!

the sedan is more practical. ang laki ng trunk space ng sedan compared to the hatch.

yep. both of them have the 6 speed dual clutch tranny

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    welcome to tsikot!

the sedan is more practical. ang laki ng trunk space ng sedan compared to the hatch.

yep. both of them have the 6 speed dual clutch tranny

Thanks.. I was thinking the same..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    can anyone help where I can see the specification data of the updated ford focus models (specifically the 1.8 5dr trend)

mukhang di tama yun nasa website nun ford philippines eh (the trend 1.8 5dr is showing the specification data for the TDCi model)

I am currently trying to figure out which car brings the best value.

with my budget, i am considering the Jazz 1.5 or the Trend 1.8 5dr

Most reviews prefer the Jazz (even TopGear is opting for the Jazz when compared to the 1.8 Trend)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dapat ibenta nila ang RS dito

or better yet, the RS 500

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dapat ibenta nila ang RS dito

or better yet, the RS 500
    Ford announced that the production of the current Focus RS will be coming to an end very soon.
    The limited edition Focus RS500 was sold out 24 hours after it went on sale.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trex.okiaru View Post
    can anyone help where I can see the specification data of the updated ford focus models (specifically the 1.8 5dr trend)

mukhang di tama yun nasa website nun ford philippines eh (the trend 1.8 5dr is showing the specification data for the TDCi model)

I am currently trying to figure out which car brings the best value.

with my budget, i am considering the Jazz 1.5 or the Trend 1.8 5dr

Most reviews prefer the Jazz (even TopGear is opting for the Jazz when compared to the 1.8 Trend)
    The upgraded 2010 Focus Trend 1.8 now has dual-airbags (old ones had 1 airbag) and 16 inch wheels (up from 15's).
    Other carry over features from the old model are rear aircon vents, stereo/cd player with aux audio jack, back-up sensors (hatchback), center console box with sliding armrest, fog lamps, 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS and EBD and unlike subcompact cars, it has a multi-link rear suspension.

The Trend 1.8 A/T hatchback and sedan is priced at P879K while the Trend 1.8 sedan is priced at P799K.

Best thing to do is go visit the Honda and Ford showrooms and go for a test drive.
    Last edited by AG4; August 5th, 2010 at 01:33 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The upgraded 2010 Focus Trend 1.8 now has dual-airbags (old ones had 1 airbag) and 16 inch wheels (up from 15's).
    Other carry over features from the old model are rear aircon vents, stereo/cd player with aux audio jack, back-up sensors (hatchback), center console box with sliding armrest, fog lamps, 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS and EBD and unlike subcompact cars, it has a multi-link rear suspension.

The Trend 1.8 A/T hatchback and sedan is priced at P879K while the Trend 1.8 sedan is priced at P799K.

Best thing to do is go visit the Honda and Ford showrooms and go for a test drive.
    yung head unit nya ba sir is yung 6 dis cd changer? at 6 speakers na rin po ba?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Upgraded 2010 Ford Focus (local spec)