New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw a Ford EcoSport running along Edsa yesterday. What was unusual is that all the badges were sealed up with tape. I was also following it for a long time while the driver was nervously eyeing me from his mirror (as I was trying to position my T610 to get a decent shot). Then suddenly, he pulled over the side of the road to let me pass. Apparently, he smelled that I was taking a picture of him.

Last edited by mazdamazda; December 17th, 2003 at 08:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    walang pics?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ala ngang pic!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    naku, baka si Saddam ung pasahero!

baka mapagkalaman kang kidnapper...or maybe a fanatic MMDA enforcer B).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nung dec.6 sa da fort kasama yan sa ford motorcade and display..sayang hindi pinatest-drive samin..hehe

lalabas yan by next year.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hmm, the ecosport driver must be an idiot. If he was trying to be inconspicuous the last street he should be driving on is EDSA....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehehe oo nga bakit nga ba sa edsa? and in the 1st place bakit nya dinadrive??

btw anu specs nyan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well obviously the vehicle needs to be somewhere else guys Ganyan lang naman talaga eh, they just seal up the badges and hope the mindless public doesnt notice

anyway, ano ba yang ecosport na yan? mini or midsize? dami naman masyado suv ang ford Escape, Everest and now this.... feeling nila ang daming bumibili hehehe.

Looks like a cross between the xtrail and the exped. i wonder if this would sell at all.....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on a related note, nabasa ko sa C! na nagrelease ang ford racing performance parts ng focus rs8! it's basically a focus powered by a 5.0L V8 engine! HOLY COW!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If im not mistaken the ecosport is a subcompact SUV, kinda like the Jimny. It only has a 1.3L engine i think...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Spied! Ford EcoSport