New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Same as Yebo...am only doing a basic oil change sa casa because of the low lubes pricing...rest is source out na genuine motorcraft parts.

So Ford PMS is not realy bad at all. Just need to know where and how to get all your penny spent on your rides. Marami lang kase kayang kayang sindakin ng SA na mavoid ang warranty...I practice calculative risk..hehe kuripot daw kse.
    Tama yan sir. Ako eh due for the 20,000km PMS this month. Everest is 12 months old. 6000Km on the Odometer lang. They will force you to do the 20,000Km. Sa Montero namin hinde naman ganun. They just follow the mileage. Aksayado tong ford, di na naawa sa Oil na pwede pa naman. Im sure may environmental consequences din yan prematurely changing oil. After this 2nd PMS with them, I will bail out na din sa casa. If I do my PMS now, siguro good pa warranty ko if something conks out in the next 6 months, then the next 18 months after that eh I'm on my own.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    saan po itong motocraft boss for the PMS ng everest?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    You can google it, I just did. Meron Angeles City, mindanao ave, pasig, etc. Out of warranty na rin unit ko kaya tingin na rin ako sa labas ng casa.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by daodoo2101 View Post
    saan po itong motocraft boss for the PMS ng everest?
    Sa banawe meron doon store na ang name ay thunder at meron din naman sa masangkay st sa manila papuntang divisoria at thunder din ang name ng store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Ford Car Problems?
    try our services
    Facebook
    we also cater via home service
    service offered
    engine over haul
    transmission over haul
    PCM/TCM programming
    under chasis repair
    preventive maintenance
    computer diagnosing & scanning

we have free diagnosing & overall check up for direct visit
    our address:#14 gsis road, rosario pasig city

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    The last time I had them service my 2015 ranger W, they said I needed new brake pads on the front for P14k. I insisted that they were fine. Made them take off the wheel. There was 7-8 mm left on the pads. They then said that they may not last until the next service. I had to sign a waiver. 6k or 7k km later I got my local garage to change them. P2.5 k including labor. There was still over 4mm left

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boopolo View Post
    The last time I had them service my 2015 ranger W, they said I needed new brake pads on the front for P14k. I insisted that they were fine. Made them take off the wheel. There was 7-8 mm left on the pads. They then said that they may not last until the next service. I had to sign a waiver. 6k or 7k km later I got my local garage to change them. P2.5 k including labor. There was still over 4mm left
    i have my non-ford brake friction pads replaced off-casa.
    they're cheaper, and hardly any waiting time.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 4th, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345