New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    sige po sir, thanks po for all the advice. Try ko this saturday ipatingin kung magkano aabutin kung sa outside and sa casa. Will post pics of before and after for comparison, hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Could you rate the acceleration of your fiesta? Have your driven other automatic cars before?

I test drove a friends fiesta matic the other night and it was painfully slow to accelerate. I just cant belive that the vios could accelerate faster than this. Maybe something wrong with her unit.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Could you rate the acceleration of your fiesta? Have your driven other automatic cars before?

I test drove a friends fiesta matic the other night and it was painfully slow to accelerate. I just cant belive that the vios could accelerate faster than this. Maybe something wrong with her unit.
    Sorry, the only other matic that I have driven in my life is our 2000 Hyundai Starex, and the acceleration for that car was waaaaaaaayyy slower than this. The Starex was diesel by the way. For me the acceleration is already good, but I'm an amateur when it comes to cars, so I don't have enough experience to judge. I can ask a friend of mine who's more knowledgable in cars to take it for a test drive though, and I'll get back to you on his feedback.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post

Gusto ko lang rin malaman kung pwde maask mo friend mo kung may alarm system ba sa fiesta niya, kasi sa friend ko na may montero sport na tumutunog yung alarm daw ng car niya kapag set to locked mode pero nabuksan from the inside...yung samin kasi almost like there's no alarm system at all, basta basta nalang siya nabubuksan, baka may faulty alarm system yung amin and di namin napansin. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala din tunog sa kanya, umiilaw lang pag unlock. Almost all cars can be opened from the inside kahit nakalock. Maybe the alarm can be reprogrammed to indicate an audible sound.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Oh, I see. Thanks very much. :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    sir I suggest you join the following,

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES forum
    Ford Fiesta ph FB

andyan mga naka fofi (ford fiesta) owners usually nakatambay. They'd would also be able to help you with your inquiries

Ours is a 2012 Fiesta and it does not have a car alarm, what it does have is an immobilzer
    As for the door locks, I believe this is a Euro standard feature that has been carried to the units being sold here as well
    hth

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by popoy78 View Post
    sir I suggest you join the following,

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES forum
    Ford Fiesta ph FB

andyan mga naka fofi (ford fiesta) owners usually nakatambay. They'd would also be able to help you with your inquiries

Ours is a 2012 Fiesta and it does not have a car alarm, what it does have is an immobilzer
    As for the door locks, I believe this is a Euro standard feature that has been carried to the units being sold here as well
    hth
    Thank you very much for the links! Napansin ko rin nga na wala masyadong Fiesta users around here, kaya di naaddress ibang mga issues ko, haha. :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Di ko magets, ano ang difference ng Fiesta Ambiente and Trend? Bakit parang wala naman?! Rims lang at yung Trip Computer? Yun lang ba?! Tapos 50K na ang difference?!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Actually, meron pa. Yung Microsoft Sync not available sa Ambiente, although kailangan sa PS version pa ng Trend siya saka available. Also, yung ABS rin not available sa Ambiente and Trend MT.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
new Ford Fiesta owner, some questions