New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    dear friends, i've already dealt with my friend to buy their ford lynx gsi and its an automatic..based on my readings on this site, seems that its gas consuming specially when used on a long drive...and the usual problem encountered is the idling of engine (taas-baba)...

hope i could have your help and advice in case of troublesome 'bout the car...

anyways, hope it won't be a headache on me.

-thanks-

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    IMO just get a vios or an altis instead of getting that car.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    thanks for the reply..but kinda closed deal with my frends...sana nga nagbrowse muna ko sa forums na 'to before I comit with her...

syempre, all good feedbacks naririnig ko sa kanya because, she's selling her car...e i was convinced well that time. kasi kita ko ung car in/out all fresh and walang gas gas.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    like to cancel my negotiation with my friend, kaya lang ngclosed deal n ko sa kanya. when i checked their car in/out fresh kasi. as in walang gas gas, since lady owned, with records showing that its a casa maintained car.

i was convinced talaga that time to buy her car..sana nagview muna ko sa mga forums dito before i commit with her.

wish and pray ko na lang makisama si ford lynx saken.

by the way, thanks for the comment...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I think ok naman ang performance ng lynx. kaya lang yung fc nga.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang yan.... fc lang talaga ang magiging issue nyan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    If you can have it in pretty good deal and mababa sa current price sa market go for it. Then sell it sa mas mataas na presyo and look for other options. BTW, how much did she sell it to you?

Yan ang disadvantages talaga pag kaibigan ang nag-aalok at di k marunong tumanggi. Think think think. Hindi biro ang halaga na bibitawan mo.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    she's selling it to me for P250k, but i asked to lower the price and agreed price namin is P230k. Provided na nya ung subwoofer, di na daw nya aalisin. set up na nya yung sa sound system.

well honestly, naengganya talaga ko when i checked out the car, di man lang ako ngseek ng advice sa mga tsikoteers talaga.

i really don't know if the price is worth for the quality ng engine ng lynx.

by the way, would you mind me asking what does fc means?

sorry medyo baguhan lang ako e.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Go to www.fordclubph.com. Mas maraming specific details dun about the unit your asking.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    okey and i'll check the site

-thanks again -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
im planning to buy 2nd hand ford lynx gsi model 2000