New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    1st gen ranger matagtag. yung ngayon definitely mas okay na.

I wasn't impressed by the so-called "car-like" ride of an unladen Strada... probably expected too much from it.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    double post. grrr. sorry mods.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ncept0ne View Post
    Lalabas kuna within this month yung wildtrak, matipid po ba sa diesel pang everyday use? Pwede ba say Lagyan ng campershell? Ano pwede ko idagdag sa freebies po? Color white Napili ko. Yung 2012 model ng ranger wall pa po bang price at Kung Kailan release dito sa pinas ayaw sagutin ng mga Tigard ford dito e. Thank you!
    Sir,
    I own a wildtrak..i can say na sofar so good ang overall performance nya. Medyo matagtag ng kunti ang ride lalo na pag walang laman, pero ganon talaga ang pickup (leaf spring sa likod yon eh), pero halos lahat ng pickup ganon, maliban sa Strada (my experience). Kaso ang strada liit naman ng bed.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ranger vs. Hilux kaya ? Coz both are known to perform low when it comes to ride comfort, between the two which is worse ?
    Ranger is worst because at least with the hilux, the seat cushion/materials is better. Even with same seat cushion, based on my preference, mas ok hilux.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Toyota IMV vehicle seat cushions (Fort, Hilux, Innova) are crap. They're hard and crinkly and don't give much back support. Granted, the Ranger's rear seat is absolutely unliveable, even compared to that, but the Ranger has better seating up front if you're driving.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Toyota IMV vehicle seat cushions (Fort, Hilux, Innova) are crap. They're hard and crinkly and don't give much back support. Granted, the Ranger's rear seat is absolutely unliveable, even compared to that, but the Ranger has better seating up front if you're driving.
    yes, if your are the driver. Pang-business talaga current and old ranger eh. But the new one will change all that if its as good as advertised.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Good day mga sir! Ano pwede ko pang idagdag sa mga freebies ko po? Napa free kuna kasi chrome door handle, back up sensor w/ display, chrome side mirrors, tapos yung mga standard na freebies. Ano po kaya pwede ko pang idagdag? Thank you!

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Good day mga sir! Ano pwede ko pang idagdag sa mga freebies ko po? Napa free kuna kasi chrome door handle, back up sensor w/ display, chrome side mirrors, tapos yung mga standard na freebies. Ano po kaya pwede ko pang idagdag? Thank you!
    wow! saang ford dealer ka bumili sir? we're planning to buy a ranger kasi next month. hopefully I can talk my SA into giving me all of those freebies. sabi kasi nya yung tint, floor matting lang ang freebies nila. diba standard lang yun? btw - sa ford davao kami nag inquire.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Undercoat.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    I don't think you can install a camper shell with the Wildtrak due to the sports bar at the bed, if you are just going to remove it, might as well get the Trekker since that's the biggest difference between the two.

When I got my Trekker, I was able to get the bed liner free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help guys about Ranger Wildtrak