New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Lalabas kuna within this month yung wildtrak, matipid po ba sa diesel pang everyday use? Pwede ba say Lagyan ng campershell? Ano pwede ko idagdag sa freebies po? Color white Napili ko. Yung 2012 model ng ranger wall pa po bang price at Kung Kailan release dito sa pinas ayaw sagutin ng mga Tigard ford dito e. Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it's the 2.5, yeah, okay naman sa tipid.

A campershell is always a good idea... and it will also bump up fuel economy a little if it's a smooth shell.

There's no word on when the next Ranger will come... the Explorer is the next new vehicle on Ford's list... and the Mustang... though details on the Mustang are still hush-hush.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The next Ranger will come sometimes next year, halos magkasunod lang yan ng new Focus... The Explorer later this year.

Now the Mustang?? I think they were denying it even...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... They deny it, but they're thinking of it. If it does come, likely it will be a limited run, like Nissan did with the Z... But if they bring in the V6 Explorer, they won't need to tool up specifically for the Mustang at the dealerships...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    If you're going to use this as a daily car then I'd say no, sobrang matagtag ang ranger.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    If you're going to use this as a daily car then I'd say no, sobrang matagtag ang ranger.
    Ranger vs. Hilux kaya ? Coz both are known to perform low when it comes to ride comfort, between the two which is worse ?

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^it's not that matagtag for me. it's well planted i must say.

the wildtrak is really a great truck. Very capable and the MOST equipped.

i think it's a NO for the Camper Shell. Well, you can have one and just install it when you have things at the back of your truck that you dont wanna get wet or somethin.
    Last edited by SiRbossR; June 3rd, 2011 at 02:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ranger vs. Hilux kaya ? Coz both are known to perform low when it comes to ride comfort, between the two which is worse ?
    I don't know about the hilux, di pa ako nakakapagdrive nun eh. But the Ranger Wildtrak, weeew, headache ang aabutin mo talaga. Kaya yung amin paminsan minsan na lang ginagamit.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    I don't know about the hilux, di pa ako nakakapagdrive nun eh. But the Ranger Wildtrak, weeew, headache ang aabutin mo talaga. Kaya yung amin paminsan minsan na lang ginagamit.
    <br />
    <br />

Bakit mo nasabi headache? Lagi ba nagkakaproblem sir? Nagtestdrive kasi ako ng wildtrak parang okay naman, mas ramdam ko pa nga yung gamit kung montero SE kapag nagbibiyahe e although nakamags kasi, nung nagtestdrive ako ng wildtrak parang smooth yung takbo pero parang matigas yung suspension

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Unless you have the 18" wheels, it's okay. Mas stiff pa nga yung Hilux. It's not as comfortable as the Strada or Navara, but it drives well, has a great engine, and has that nifty LSD.

Besides, a stiff ride is a sacrifice you make for payload capacity. The Strada and Navara are smooth, but their payload capacity is lower than the Ranger. Could be worse... The Everest and Fortuner ride even worse than their pickup cousins... Stiff and wallowy at the same time... Ugh,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Help guys about Ranger Wildtrak