New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Pero synthetic oil yan malamang kaya 10k?
    (almost the same kasi doble ang price ng mineral sa synthetic.)
    Correction, "(almost the same kasi doble ang price ng synthetic sa mineral oil".)

Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Yup its fs oil. Hmm I didnt know na limapayag pala sila na hindi fs oil?

Pero mas ok la din for me 10tkms interval kasi less hassle sa pagpaservice. Palagay ko mas mura di kasi mababawasan ng labor and vat.
    Yan din plano ko sa 10k-km, synthetic or semi.
    Ang oil filter mo bro, 10k din ang palit?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pero synthetic oil yan malamang kaya 10k?
    (almost the same kasi doble ang price ng mineral sa synthetic.)
    Correction, "(almost the same kasi doble ang price ng synthetic sa mineral oil".)

Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Yup its fs oil. Hmm I didnt know na limapayag pala sila na hindi fs oil?

Pero mas ok la din for me 10tkms interval kasi less hassle sa pagpaservice. Palagay ko mas mura di kasi mababawasan ng labor and vat.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

1st time ko magpapa 10kpms pero considering the t6 interval is 10k, im assuming palit din oil filter.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good day!

Meron po bang makakapag-share ng PMS ng Ford Fiesta?

Maraming salamat po.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    You can ask me a quotation for your Eves' PMS just simply provide the kilometer reading...I am not with dealership service center anymore so I can give you a cheap pricing with a quality service..

Link:Juel Gebilaguin (JuelGebilaguin) - Philippines

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by daimler1727 View Post
    Good day!

Meron po bang makakapag-share ng PMS ng Ford Fiesta?

Maraming salamat po.
    Quote Originally Posted by henyomzky View Post
    Sobrang mahal talaga ang maintenance sa ford..
    My ford everest needs to change oil every 3mo/5k and the costs is unreasonable! My next 6mon/10k pms would cost 8k.. Di ko nga alam ano pa gagawin nung casa beside sa change oil.. I don't even reach 2k km every 3 months. Di naman siguro masisira tong everest ko within 3years which my projected odometer reading is only 20k..

Though we can afford the pms cost but it's not practical.. Parang not worth it ang pagod at pawis natin sa trabaho para sa casa pms.. Just my 2 cents

Mga sir, I can give you a quotation for the PMS of whatever car do you have. All you have to do is contact my numbers 02-996-3374 or 0949-4321-260. Please state your PLACE, CAR MAKE & MODEL and MILEAGE..I am a former casa technician but I am not connected to them anymore so I can provide a cheaper price with a quality service. I also have a complete genuine parts supplier & OE Level engine analyzer.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoServe View Post
    Mga sir, I can give you a quotation for the PMS of whatever car do you have. All you have to do is contact my numbers 02-996-3374 or 0949-4321-260. Please state your PLACE, CAR MAKE & MODEL and MILEAGE..I am a former casa technician but I am not connected to them anymore so I can provide a cheaper price with a quality service. I also have a complete genuine parts supplier & OE Level engine analyzer.
    This is good to know...

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    halos 4-5k lang every PMS ko sa Eve at Ranger ko. Motul CRDi Specific ung oil. Every 10k palit lahat, every 5k palit oil filter lang. Sa labas ako nagpapagawa hindi sa casa.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennt View Post
    nagpaquote ako ng 50K PMS ng Everest sa Ford Balintawak.. 70K aabutin!!! WTF?!? hindi na ako nagdalawang isip pa.. sa labas na ako papagawa..
    I would like to share on what to do to save on maintenance cost;

1. See your maintenance booklet. There is a table of mileage with corresponding things that you should do with your unit. i.e. checkup, replace, tighten etc
    2. I change my oil on a well recommended good gasoline station (they have a service bay). Every 5,000 km. Upon going there, I buy the oil filter/air filter(if necessary) on the auto parts. (much cheaper) or sometimes, the gas station has filters available for sale.
    3. Upon the lifting of our vehicle, make a visual checks under the vehicle for wear and tear signs or you can ask the mechanic for check up.

Based on my average change oil;
    Php 250+ -------- Oil filter
    1,500+ ------ Oil used (from the Gas station- I go to Shell)
    150 --------- labor

For me, as long as we keep track of our mileage and follow the necessary replacements on the maintenance booklet, we can save a lot. Our ford is built tough after all.

note: For the 50k maintenance, our everest needs to change ATF (mine is at). The everest transmission is different compared to Toyota or Mitsubishi. Ours is "sealed type" which means the only way to put oil back on our transmission is using the casas pumping equiptment. There is no "dip stick type" on our everest for the transmission that is why no ordinary mechanic or service station can do it. This is where you have to visit ford for negotiation. According to my inquiry, If I bring my own atf oil(7 liters), casa would charge additional 20% per liter for the oil i.e. Php700 (casa price of atf) + 20%. Their labor is I think Php 3,500. (Shell station price btw is less than Php200/ liter)
    Just insist that you only want to Change ATF oil alone and not those comprehensive maintenance service thing. Or better, you only want to pay for the labor only. Thats it.

I understand that there is a 3 year warranty but hey, this is Ford, there is no way the engine will break down as long as you properly maintain your vehicle. Its time to save. enjoy your Ford everyone

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo32 View Post
    I would like to share on what to do to save on maintenance cost;

1. See your maintenance booklet. There is a table of mileage with corresponding things that you should do with your unit. i.e. checkup, replace, tighten etc
    2. I change my oil on a well recommended good gasoline station (they have a service bay). Every 5,000 km. Upon going there, I buy the oil filter/air filter(if necessary) on the auto parts. (much cheaper) or sometimes, the gas station has filters available for sale.
    3. Upon the lifting of our vehicle, make a visual checks under the vehicle for wear and tear signs or you can ask the mechanic for check up.

Based on my average change oil;
    Php 250+ -------- Oil filter
    1,500+ ------ Oil used (from the Gas station- I go to Shell)
    150 --------- labor

For me, as long as we keep track of our mileage and follow the necessary replacements on the maintenance booklet, we can save a lot. Our ford is built tough after all.

note: For the 50k maintenance, our everest needs to change ATF (mine is at). The everest transmission is different compared to Toyota or Mitsubishi. Ours is "sealed type" which means the only way to put oil back on our transmission is using the casas pumping equiptment. There is no "dip stick type" on our everest for the transmission that is why no ordinary mechanic or service station can do it. This is where you have to visit ford for negotiation. According to my inquiry, If I bring my own atf oil(7 liters), casa would charge additional 20% per liter for the oil i.e. Php700 (casa price of atf) + 20%. Their labor is I think Php 3,500. (Shell station price btw is less than Php200/ liter)
    Just insist that you only want to Change ATF oil alone and not those comprehensive maintenance service thing. Or better, you only want to pay for the labor only. Thats it.

I understand that there is a 3 year warranty but hey, this is Ford, there is no way the engine will break down as long as you properly maintain your vehicle. Its time to save. enjoy your Ford everyone
    Sa manual ng T6 Ranger ko hindi nakaspecify yung gagawin at the different intervals..

But I agree with you bro, if you know what to watch out for you can always have it done elsewhere. Maraming maayos na Shell Helix Service Center like where you go, tapos meron ding ibang shop na maayos gumawa like Berrima and Speedyfix.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
FORD PMS price