New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I was disappointed when they confirmed that, yes, the car will be 2.5-2.9m. But the units they're bringing in are pretty loaded. There will be no "stripper" model with a manual and cloth seats. The 2.5m model is a premium level V6 with a 6AT and an upscale leather interior.

I think the tactic here is to convince people to just go ahead and get the V8. For just 400k more, it's absolutely loaded to the gills. Even better, the sound! The fury! The handling! They didn't let us drive it, but from the short passenger ride, it feels about as fast and as competent as a BMW M3 minus the punishing ride. The M3 has a bigger back seat, though.

The Mustang is no longer a pony car. It's a real sports car now. This one's a winner.
    The M3 has a stiffer suspension compared to the current Mustang?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I was disappointed when they confirmed that, yes, the car will be 2.5-2.9m. But the units they're bringing in are pretty loaded. There will be no "stripper" model with a manual and cloth seats. The 2.5m model is a premium level V6 with a 6AT and an upscale leather interior.

I think the tactic here is to convince people to just go ahead and get the V8. For just 400k more, it's absolutely loaded to the gills. Even better, the sound! The fury! The handling! They didn't let us drive it, but from the short passenger ride, it feels about as fast and as competent as a BMW M3 minus the punishing ride. The M3 has a bigger back seat, though.

The Mustang is no longer a pony car. It's a real sports car now. This one's a winner.
    If backseat is tight, you can alway use the space for your luggage.(as someone here suggested before, mukha nga lang tanga pagginawa mo yun)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The last V8 M3 I rode was stffer. Not sure if they've changed the suspension specs since then. Mustang feels as supple as the Genesis, but with much better damping and body control.

There should be enough trunk space for your needs. Legroom is really disappointing... Despite pulling my seat forward to brace against the footwell in the corners, the rear seat was still close enough that if someone was there, I'd feel their knees in my back. Still... for the performance and features, can't complain too much.
    Last edited by niky; July 20th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was disappointed when they confirmed that, yes, the car will be 2.5-2.9m. But the units they're bringing in are pretty loaded. There will be no "stripper" model with a manual and cloth seats. The 2.5m model is a premium level V6 with a 6AT and an upscale leather interior..
    makes sense if loaded naman pala. But if they add a stripper model to reach 2m or below, nakuuu alam na :D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    Buti hindi sumabit yung front lip sa kalsada when you went down the roadside curb.. Mataas ba ground clearance ng Mustang?
    Yup, may mga time na aantok-antok ako at nakakabig agad ang manibela sa parking, nagugulantang na lang ako sa ingay, uma akyat pala sa center island yung rear-left wheel. So far, wala namang sabit ...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
The Ford Mustang is coming