WHY: Ford RS
    WHY NOT: FORD RS

Please compare to other compact sedar car e.g MZ3, CIVIC 1.6 or 2.0, Altis

Your recommendation ; "Best Buy"

Thanks..

Inx's: is it true Ford RS fuel consumption 10km/Li talo ba Ghia

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mas malakas ata ang consumption ng RS kasi 2 liter siya compare sa mga 1.6, Malakas humirit ito kahit mababa ang horsepower nito.
    Last edited by paulopel; May 27th, 2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: iNCOMPLETE

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a hoot to drive! i like this chassis. more than the civic and altis. got great personality, unlike the altis.

more spacious (or comfortable) than the mazda 3 and civic too.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup

tska, compare to its competition, LYNX RS is the value for money...i'll get this if i have 900K to spare.....less than a altis,civic...complete safety package..with the sunroof, and sport seat and trims...elegantly fast in black....and mind you, it is the only one the comes only in a manual tranny!

....now it only need a turbo charger with intercoolers.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, unbeatable nga ang price nito. just 819,000. civic 2.0, altis 1.8, sentra 1.8, and mazda 3 2.0 all cost more than 900K. only the optra 1.8 beats the lynx RS in price, but come on, the optra is a wet noodle next to the Lynx RS hehe.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Let's consider also gas consumption.. totoo ba yong nasa motioncars n mas malakas p Ghia sa gas consumption vs RS.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    yes, unbeatable nga ang price nito. just 819,000. civic 2.0, altis 1.8, sentra 1.8, and mazda 3 2.0 all cost more than 900K. only the optra 1.8 beats the lynx RS in price, but come on, the optra is a wet noodle next to the Lynx RS hehe.
    wet noodle! hahahaha

bang for the buck nga..value for money
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Let's consider also gas consumption.. totoo ba yong nasa motioncars n mas malakas p Ghia sa gas consumption vs RS.
    IMO it has something to do with the power/weight ratio. Ofcourse your style of driving determines your fuel consumption.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yes it consumes less gas. i get 8km/l in the city and 10km/l combined. or roughly 300 pesos from bulacan to taft and back including the traffic and daily hataw at nlex. the reason might be because of the torque it has.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Ford Lynx RS [MERGED THREADS]